Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 08:45:12 am

Author Topic: problems with edunlimited?  (Read 3728 times)

joengelman

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
problems with edunlimited?
« on: October 07, 2019, 08:12:00 pm »
hey guys,

ive been having problems with the edunlimited website on my laptop. When I click on the textbook, it just shows the textbook cover a couple of times (as seen in the attachment). I am currently using chrome, and encountered the same problem on internet explorer as well. I also tried another computer (IOS this time) which dealt with a similar problem. It worked however when I used chrome on there.

Has anyone had a similar experience with the site? Tbh I wish it was an app like Pearson, so I can download on the app and stream offline.

Let me know.

J_Rho

• MOTM: MARCH 20
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +756
Re: problems with edunlimited?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2019, 08:24:16 pm »
hey guys,

ive been having problems with the edunlimited website on my laptop. When I click on the textbook, it just shows the textbook cover a couple of times (as seen in the attachment). I am currently using chrome, and encountered the same problem on internet explorer as well. I also tried another computer (IOS this time) which dealt with a similar problem. It worked however when I used chrome on there.

Has anyone had a similar experience with the site? Tbh I wish it was an app like Pearson, so I can download on the app and stream offline.

Let me know.

Same but im getting error messages "error cant load annotations" "error cant load page" its uber frusturating
— VCE —
English 30, Further Maths 33, Biology 33, Legal Studies 27, Psychology 32

— University —
Bachelor of Nursing @ Monash
Bachelor of Counselling & Psychological Science @ ACAP

Joseph41

• Administrator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +7477
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2019, 11:45:10 am »
hey guys,

Let me know.

Hey joengelman! Thanks so much for letting us know - I'm sorry to hear about the loading issues.

We've passed this on to our developer so that we can get it fixed up ASAP. Would it be possible to send through an uncropped screenshot (so just a full view of what the screen looks like)? That should help us identify the issue. :)

Really sorry for any frustration, and thanks again for letting us know.

Same but im getting error messages "error cant load annotations" "error cant load page" its uber frusturating

Super weird! Again, sorry to hear about the errors. As above, would you be able to send through a screenshot so that I can get it to our developer? :)

Oxford comma, Garamond, Avett Brothers, Orla Gartland enthusiast.

joengelman

• Adventurer
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2019, 12:01:37 pm »
Hey joengelman! Thanks so much for letting us know - I'm sorry to hear about the loading issues.

We've passed this on to our developer so that we can get it fixed up ASAP. Would it be possible to send through an uncropped screenshot (so just a full view of what the screen looks like)? That should help us identify the issue. :)

Really sorry for any frustration, and thanks again for letting us know.

Super weird! Again, sorry to hear about the errors. As above, would you be able to send through a screenshot so that I can get it to our developer? :)

Slydev

• Administrator
  • Trailblazer
  • Respect: +52
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2019, 12:09:42 pm »
Can you open up the chrome console and send me a screenshot of that?

Open it by right clicking and hitting 'inspect' OR by pressing 'Ctrl-shift-i'.
Can I also get a screenshot of the browse page without the popup to see how that looks too (Similar to the image attached)

I have logged into your account and was unable to recreate the issue on my end on multiple computers so trying to eliminate factors and get leads on to what it could be.
Joey - Atar Developer Slydev

Slydev

• Administrator
  • Trailblazer
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2019, 12:11:52 pm »

Can you let me know what email address you signed up with (Can PM me it if you don't want to post it here) and I will login to your account and take a look :)

J_Rho

• MOTM: MARCH 20
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +756
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2019, 12:53:39 pm »
Can you let me know what email address you signed up with (Can PM me it if you don't want to post it here) and I will login to your account and take a look :)

[email protected]
« Last Edit: October 08, 2019, 12:59:43 pm by J_Rho »
— VCE —
English 30, Further Maths 33, Biology 33, Legal Studies 27, Psychology 32

— University —
Bachelor of Nursing @ Monash
Bachelor of Counselling & Psychological Science @ ACAP

joengelman

• Adventurer
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2019, 02:55:40 pm »
hi,

here it is. I think maybe my school has blocked the program? Since we have a pretty strong security program :( That's the only reason I could name off the top of my head.

thanks,
jo

Slydev

• Administrator
  • Trailblazer
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2019, 03:40:13 pm »
+2
Okay I have made a change that should fix that. Its not that your school has blocked edu, it is that they have blocked boostrap which is a library we use for rendering the website at different sizes.

I have moved it to be locally on EDU so it shouldn't complain about it. Please give this a try again and if you are still having issues send me another console screenshot.

Thank you :)

Slydev

• Administrator
  • Trailblazer
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2019, 03:52:06 pm »
+2
[email protected]

Okay your issue is seperate, I am going to make some UI changes but Nick should have emailed you about it. If you have any more questions please email me directy: [email protected].

joengelman

• Adventurer
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2019, 04:52:02 pm »
+1

its working now !!! thank you

Okay I have made a change that should fix that. Its not that your school has blocked edu, it is that they have blocked boostrap which is a library we use for rendering the website at different sizes.

I have moved it to be locally on EDU so it shouldn't complain about it. Please give this a try again and if you are still having issues send me another console screenshot.

Joseph41

• Administrator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +7477
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2019, 05:05:43 pm »
+1
its working now !!! thank you

So good to hear! ;D Thanks again for letting us know.

Oxford comma, Garamond, Avett Brothers, Orla Gartland enthusiast.

23 years old

• Fresh Poster
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2020, 08:26:28 pm »
+2
How do i download stuff from edunlimited