Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 23, 2024, 03:35:38 pm

Author Topic: Brand New University of Sydney Engineering Scholarship!  (Read 641 times)  Share 

owidjaja

• National Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • Bibliophile. Stationery addict.
  • Respect: +1010
Brand New University of Sydney Engineering Scholarship!
« on: January 20, 2018, 09:34:23 pm »
+2
Hey guys!

As some of you readers of my HSC Journal might have known, I attended an Engineering Summer School during my first week of holidays (hence my hiatus). When we visited USyd, they announced that as of 2017, they will be launching a new engineering scholarship!

It's called the Propel Mobility Scholarship. What it requires us to do is that you need to complete at least four Faculty-run activities. However, there is an exception for students who are in Year 11 in 2017- we only need to do two activities. I'm in the process of emailing the Scholarship office and the Faculty of Engineering office to ask if this also includes work experience but according to one of my House Leaders from my summer school (who is an aerospace/aeronautical student at USyd), she did mention that this also includes Open Days and Info Days. USyd will now be introducing a new registration process in order to track our involvements with USyd.

As an aspiring engineer, I'm excited that they decided to launch this scholarship, hence why I'm just letting you guys know (just in case there are aspiring engineers out there). If you guys want more information, check out this link.
2018 HSC: English Advanced | Mathematics | Physics | Modern History | History Extension | Society and Culture | Studies of Religion I

ATAR: 93.60

2019: Aerospace Engineering (Hons)  @ UNSW