Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 05:52:56 am

Author Topic: Practice Theses  (Read 832 times)

LoneWolf

• MOTM: March 20
  • Trendsetter
  • 2020!
  • Respect: +8
Practice Theses
« on: May 07, 2020, 11:00:51 am »
hello.

Below are some practice thesis statements...
Can someone PLEASE rip them appart and provide me with some deep help why that is so and how i can fix it!
Sorry to be demanding...stressing about trials.
It is for the common mod. - i study i am malala.

------------------------------
Through the representation of individual and collective human experiences, we are able to gain a greater understanding of the complexity of human qualities and emotions.
Explore this statement with close reference to your prescribed text.

From the representation of individual and collective human experience, a greater understanding is wrought as we consider the experience of others, often paradoxical, anomalous and inconsistent to both the circumstances of those in question and of our own.

------------------------
The purpose of a storyteller is not to tell you how to think, but to give you questions to think upon.
Discuss in relation to your prescribed text.

Story tellers do not tell us how to think but pose questions in order to extend our personal perception. Malala Yousafzai uses her memoir as a vehicle ‘I am Malala’ to portray a first-hand view of her experience from which she posits various questions for the audience, evoking inner questioning as a result.

-------------------------------
Storytelling gives us insight into the paradoxes inherent in human behaviour and motivations. Discuss this statement in relation to your prescribed text.

Stories provide insight into the paradoxes by posing questions with the aim of broadening our perceptions.
---------------------------------------
Storytelling ignites new ideas about the multifaceted nature of human behaviour.
Discuss this statement in relation to your prescribed text.

Storytelling, through igniting new ideas through the presentation of experience anomalous to our own,  draws us to consider the multifaceted nature of the human experience.
--------------------
How does your text represent the complex human emotions which arise from individuals and collective ideas.

Texts have the ability to reveal the complex human emotions arising as a result of a adverse human circumstance. Through a confrontational representation of her human experience, Yousafzai draws her audience into recognizing the anomalous, paradoxical and inconsistent behaviors arising from harrowing human experience.
Business Studies
Economics
Modern History
English
Maths

s110820

• MOTM: April 20
  • QCE Moderator
  • Forum Obsessive
  • you'll be everything to the right someone
  • Respect: +151
Re: Practice Theses
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2020, 06:17:53 am »
Hi,

I can definitely help you with your theses! I'll get my revised/edited/proofread version back to you as soon as possible :)

Have a great week and kind regards,

Darcy Dillon.
QUT 2021 - Bachelor of Education (Primary).

LoneWolf

• MOTM: March 20
  • Trendsetter
  • 2020!
  • Respect: +8
Re: Practice Theses
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2020, 12:23:37 pm »
Great job!
thanks...................................
Business Studies
Economics
Modern History
English
Maths