Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 11:19:56 pm

Author Topic: Macbeth - Inner Journeys  (Read 1382 times)

Blazeee

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: +4
Macbeth - Inner Journeys
« on: April 27, 2017, 10:49:32 pm »
+2
umm don't really know howta use this website...a friend just told me about how they got awesome help for their english essay so I'm hoping you can help me!  :D
We're doing 'inner journeys' at the moment...focusing on the play Macbeth...it seems completely over my head i just cannot grasp the concept!  :'((Dunno if its normal when you dive into an advanced english class and you don't really know wot you're doing...  :o
I've found some great resources relating to macbeth (thankyou!)...but it doesn't seem anyone has done anything relating to inner journeys...if anyone has any good resources to help me understand this concept that would be awesome!
thanx! ;D

Mitchell.h

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Re: Macbeth - Inner Journeys
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2017, 11:15:27 am »
+2
umm don't really know howta use this website...a friend just told me about how they got awesome help for their english essay so I'm hoping you can help me!  :D
We're doing 'inner journeys' at the moment...focusing on the play Macbeth...it seems completely over my head i just cannot grasp the concept!  :'((Dunno if its normal when you dive into an advanced english class and you don't really know wot you're doing...  :o
I've found some great resources relating to macbeth (thankyou!)...but it doesn't seem anyone has done anything relating to inner journeys...if anyone has any good resources to help me understand this concept that would be awesome!
thanx! ;D

Hey Courtney!!
I did Macbeth for Advanced English last year and loved it!!...... :D
You need to really know the Rubric of the top of your head..... it is really helpful in writing thesis statements etc...
It is totally normal to not 'GET' inner journeys.... i really didn't like it at the start....  ???but inner journeys are basically an emotional and psychological pathway between two situations. The inner journey of Lady Macbeth is probably the easiest one to understand..... she starts off as a strong forceful woman, but towards the end of the play she becomes mentally unstable and even somewhat insane!!...... this is her journey through her life.... and is a build up of her emotional destination (SUICIDE!) :-\ :o
As to related texts.... there are heeeaaaaps out there to use.....!!..... a lot of students use the Life of Pi..... and there is a lot of information out there about that, but as heaps of students have already done this.... I kind of discourage it!!...... there is a list of very good related texts on this document.... http://www.englishteacher.com.au/Portals/EnglishTeachers/Courses/RefDiscNotes.pdf
I hope soooooome of this makes sense and is a liiiittle bit helpful!! 8) ::)
Cheers
Mitchell!!!