Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 06:01:18 pm

Author Topic: World Order Essay Thread  (Read 1393 times)  Share 

Thankunext

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: 0
World Order Essay Thread
« on: June 16, 2019, 03:42:31 pm »
Post information, questions or past essays on Option Topic: World Order here!

Carolineee

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Re: World Order Essay Thread
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2019, 08:03:53 pm »
Hey guys can someone help me out with this question " Evaluate the effectiveness of international law in encouraging compliance and responding to non-compliance in relation to world order" and "Evaluate the effectiveness of the law in responding to problems in family relationships."

avocadinq

• MOTM: FEB 19
  • Forum Regular
  • Respect: +44
Re: World Order Essay Thread
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2019, 10:17:30 pm »
+1
Hey guys can someone help me out with this question " Evaluate the effectiveness of international law in encouraging compliance and responding to non-compliance in relation to world order" and "Evaluate the effectiveness of the law in responding to problems in family relationships."

As such, for the first question, consider the international LEGAL measures that have been taken to maintain world order eg. UN peacekeeping missions etc, while supporting your argument with lots of evidence. Similar to the first question, consider the legal measures that have been taken in order to respond to problems in family relationships eg. the family court. Take note that both questions include the words 'evaluate' meaning make a judgement based on the question and 'effectiveness' meaning how successful x,y,z was in response to world order/family relationships.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 10:26:26 pm by avocadinq »
HSC 2019 | chemistry, english advanced, mathematics, mathematics ext 1, modern history and legal studies
For more study inspiration, check out my studygram! @quadrtics