Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 10:18:23 am

Author Topic: Me piano =]  (Read 7641 times)  Share 

ninwa

• Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +1021
Re: Me piano =]
« Reply #60 on: December 10, 2009, 05:16:43 pm »
Wow thanks ninwa! This sounds amazing. I'd actually love to do this, except the audition part is a little scary.

hmm, i wonder how the grading works, considering it could be hard to do very well in these music subjects (i'll just try hard at my other subjects to raise my GPA then .___.)

i just looked around the page, and called up about how good you need to be to get in.
and yeah she said you need to be quite good, around level 5/6 with a very good ability to read music.
:P i have a year to practice! aha

this would actually be sooo fun.

I wonder if they'd take Monash students... cos if they do, I'd consider doing it too...

I know people doing music at Monash, and apparently it's quite easy to get HDs in the performance exams. But then again that's Monash, which (no offence) is quite inferior to UoM music :P
ExamPro enquiries to [email protected]

vexx

• Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +66
Re: Me piano =]
« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2009, 11:30:08 am »
Wow thanks ninwa! This sounds amazing. I'd actually love to do this, except the audition part is a little scary.

hmm, i wonder how the grading works, considering it could be hard to do very well in these music subjects (i'll just try hard at my other subjects to raise my GPA then .___.)

i just looked around the page, and called up about how good you need to be to get in.
and yeah she said you need to be quite good, around level 5/6 with a very good ability to read music.
:P i have a year to practice! aha

this would actually be sooo fun.

I wonder if they'd take Monash students... cos if they do, I'd consider doing it too...

I know people doing music at Monash, and apparently it's quite easy to get HDs in the performance exams. But then again that's Monash, which (no offence) is quite inferior to UoM music :P

haha, i wouldn't know which is more inferior or not. but i would imagine music is moreso because is part of the VCA?
i may have to dream about it because i probably wont get in. unless i spend this year perfectly three classical pieces *thinks*
im so gonna try ha.
2010 VCE: psychology | english language | methods cas | further | chemistry | physical ed | uni chemistry || ATAR: 97.40 ||

2011: BSc @ UoM

Y1: biology of cells&organisms | music psychology | biological psychology | secret life of language | creative writing
    || genetics&the evolution of life | biochemistry&molecular biology | techniques of molecular science -.- | mind,brain&behaviour 2

20XX: MEDICINE