Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 25, 2024, 08:24:54 am

Author Topic: CPAP- Intensive Workshop  (Read 2205 times)  Share 

FurtherStar

• Adventurer
  • That's dedication right there ^^
  • Respect: 0
CPAP- Intensive Workshop
« on: September 16, 2016, 09:13:12 pm »
Hi everyone,

These holidays I am attending the CPAP Legal Studies intensive workshop. Has anyone been to one of these workshops before? If so, can someone share their experiences? I didn't expect the workshop to run for as long as it is.

Thanks!
2015: Further {49}

nm4065

• Victorian
  • Trailblazer
Re: CPAP- Intensive Workshop
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2016, 06:48:01 pm »
I'm also interested attending the 1 day CPAP legal workshop. Is it worth attending the exam preparation lecture and workshop or just the workshop?

HopefulLawStudent

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +168
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2016, 12:06:27 pm »
+2
Doesn't meganrobyn run these?

If her contributions to AN on the legal boards are any indication, she knows her stuff v. well and it'll more than likely be v. good. :)

meganrobyn

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +62
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2016, 10:27:03 pm »
+1
Doesn't meganrobyn run these?

If her contributions to AN on the legal boards are any indication, she knows her stuff v. well and it'll more than likely be v. good. :)

Yes, I do!! Thank you :)

Yes, it's a long day. But it goes so quickly, too! There's planning, marking and writing. Maybe I'd better get an early night...
[Update: full for 2018.] I give Legal lectures through CPAP, and am an author for the CPAP 'Legal Fundamentals' textbook and the Legal 3/4 Study Guide.
Available for private tutoring in English and Legal Studies.
Experience in Legal 3/4 assessing; author of Legal textbook; degrees in Law and English; VCE teaching experience in Legal Studies and English. Legal Studies [50] English [50] way back when.
Good luck!

ncm123

• Fresh Poster
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2016, 08:31:30 pm »
Yes, I do!! Thank you :)

Yes, it's a long day. But it goes so quickly, too! There's planning, marking and writing. Maybe I'd better get an early night...

Hi Megan, are you running the CPAP Exam prep lecture on the 16th. Im thinking of coming, could you please give me some info on what you will be covering? Thanks :)

meganrobyn

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +62
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2016, 09:21:35 pm »
Hi Megan, are you running the CPAP Exam prep lecture on the 16th. Im thinking of coming, could you please give me some info on what you will be covering? Thanks :)

Yes, I am! It's a whole bunch of stuff.

Suggested exam techniques, content errors, mark allocation, structuring longer answers, task words, trends/"predictions" re exam questions - that kind of thing!
[Update: full for 2018.] I give Legal lectures through CPAP, and am an author for the CPAP 'Legal Fundamentals' textbook and the Legal 3/4 Study Guide.
Available for private tutoring in English and Legal Studies.
Experience in Legal 3/4 assessing; author of Legal textbook; degrees in Law and English; VCE teaching experience in Legal Studies and English. Legal Studies [50] English [50] way back when.
Good luck!