Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 10:30:32 am

Author Topic: Free Full Course Notes on Standard/Advanced+ext 1. Past trials all levels  (Read 4940 times)  Share 

Duskheaven

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0

Mod edit: removed link
« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 12:49:39 pm by Bri MT »

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
  • Respect: +3677
I love that you want to help people out, but the forums can't be used to share copyrighted material so I have removed your link. If you are able to share any of this (i.e. you made it or have have appropriate permission from the creator) then please feel free to share those things only.

Duskheaven

• Adventurer
Hey Bri, All the documents are with permission. I've asked dozens of people over a few months, there's a document in the main folder explaining such. The only documents without permission are the past trial papers & I think some students submitted some teacher documents along with their notes. I get that you have to enforce policies though & the link is gone now. It's pinned to the HSC discussion group & boredofstudies so I guess the students on those forums can benefit. :) 

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
  • Respect: +3677
+1
Hey Bri, All the documents are with permission. I've asked dozens of people over a few months, there's a document in the main folder explaining such. The only documents without permission are the past trial papers & I think some students submitted some teacher documents along with their notes. I get that you have to enforce policies though & the link is gone now.  :) 

Hey DuskHeaven,

Thank you for understanding that we do need to enforce this. A similar thing has happened before  where VCE discussionspace pinned a drive link containing copyright materials - the link was removed from the forums by moderators - and not long after that group was closed down while the forums were unaffected. The activity of Facebook groups and other forums does not necessarily mean we can share those resources.

As per my previous message, if you are able to share only documents which you have approval to share that would be welcomed. I didn't see an explanation doc (unless you are referring to the "THANKS&CONTACT" one? ) but regardless, without written permission from the publishers, the forums cannot be used to share copyrighted trial papers. 

I appreciate that you're trying to do something good here.

Duskheaven

• Adventurer
+1
Completely understand, you're just enforcing group rules! I didn't expect you to repost the link because of my response. :) Thanks for removing the link and replying instead of just closing the post. Very informative :)
« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 08:03:05 pm by Duskheaven »