Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 08:07:03 pm

Author Topic: LATEX HELP  (Read 6819 times)  Share 

mani.s_

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: 0
LATEX HELP
« on: November 13, 2019, 12:13:55 am »
Hi, I have a grid in latex that I want to resize to the entire page, but I can't seem to figure out how. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)
« Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 11:27:27 am by mani.s_ »

RuiAce

• ATAR Notes Lecturer
  • Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • "All models are wrong, but some are useful."
  • Respect: +2575
Re: LATEX HELP
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2019, 01:20:21 pm »
+2
This isn't an easy task to my knowledge. (At least, I don't know how to do it cleanly, i.e. without googling up something bizarre.) Technically speaking, you'd have to change the page margins somehow for just that one page, and then switch it back for subsequent pages.

For something like this I'd probably just have it on a separate .tex file altogether.

(Edit: This stackoverflow link was the first thing that came up to me from Google. But I haven't tried it out so I can't vouch for how useful it is. If it does work, however, you can basically set the page margins to something very small, for example 1cm.)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 01:23:50 pm by RuiAce »

Divayth Fyr

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +8
Re: LATEX HELP
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2020, 11:20:21 pm »
Kind of late to the party here.

Rather than trying to change the margins on a single page, it is a lot easier to create the page in a different document with the margins you want. You can then use the pdfpages package to insert the pdf output wherever you want in your other document. You'll then want to use the \setcounter{page}{_} command to put your page counter back to where you want it to be. Check out this post for more details about how to do it.