Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 30, 2024, 01:44:40 am

Author Topic: Explained: VET Qualifications & Certificates  (Read 4134 times)

thereal_laura

• MOTM: AUG 19
  • Trailblazer
  • amateur film director yo
  • Respect: +9
Explained: VET Qualifications & Certificates
« on: August 13, 2019, 11:33:38 pm »
+1
Question: What Qualifications or Certificates Will I Get At The End Of My VET?

Students completing VET courses receive:
🌼 an AQF Certificate or Statement of Attainment. The AQF Certificate is awarded if all required Core and Elective units of competency required by the qualification have been achieved
🌼 a transcript listing the units of competency achieved
🌼 as applicable, you will have the VET courses you have studied included in your Transcript of Study, Record of School Achievement or Higher School Certificate testamur along with your other subjects/courses undertaken

For courses delivered at your RTO, you can receive an AQF Certificate I, II, III, and in some cases IV, depending on the course and the units of competency you have achieved. If you have not achieved all of the competencies or where the course does not cover all competencies for a particular Certificate, you will receive a Statement of Attainment towards the qualification.

A Statement of Attainment is only applicable to TAFE or VET students. The statement lists all units passed for courses recognised within the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF). This is an example of what a standard SoA might look like, keep in mind this picture is from 2014. On the paper, it will state the name of the recipient, the year of completion, the RTO, and a stamp to signify that it is nationally recognised. It will be either given to you by the RTO or sent in the mail for free at the completion of the course, you will also be able to download the certificate online for free as many times as you like. If you loose, damage, or need to replace your certificate, there will be a fee to get one remade and sent out to you. 

« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 11:40:15 pm by thereal_laura »
2019 HSC SUBJECTS

Visual Art
Biology (lol)
CAF's
Catholic Studies (non ATAR)
English Standard
Entertainment Industry ♡ (VET)

come find me over at the VET Subjects forum! we have cheese and marshmallows