Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 18, 2024, 06:18:35 pm

Author Topic: PhoenixxFire's VCE journey  (Read 33433 times)

PhoenixxFire

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • They/them/theirs
  • Respect: +3102
PhoenixxFire's VCE journey
« on: December 05, 2017, 09:26:04 am »
+17
Hi!
I was going to start this next year, but I started headstart (2018 classes) yesterday, so I figured I may as well start it now.

This (next) year i'm doing Enviro science 3/4, further math 3/4, English 3/4, Outdoor Ed 3/4 and an elective called Freshwater and Marine Ecology (fish).

4/12/17
To start off the first day of 2018 classes I had Private study. Period 1. Monday morning. I can already tell i'm going to be procrastinating a lot this year. From today we have a new structure to the day (class times and length). At the end of P1 we have a 5min break to get to our next class, which for me was English.

Now this English teacher and I have history. Not really but it feels like we do. She was my English teacher in my aborted attempt at 3/4 English last year (that then changed to EngLang, which I then dropped). We didn't do much in class. Only about half of our class actually turned up. We did some getting to know you stuff and she gave us a week by week plan for the year (halfway through the class she got an email from another teacher saying that they need to change the dates for all the SAC's :o ) We did a kahoot on media analysis (I came second), then we had heaps of time left so we played a kahoot on Harry Potter (which I won). She let us go 5min early because snack is a lot later than it used to be and she was hungry.
It was very weird being in an English class again, after not having been in one for a year. It doesn't seem too bad at the moment but I suppose I shall have to wait until we start writing essays. I tend to avoid them, and the more I avoid them, the more I freak out about them and then they end up being terrible.  ::)

After second period it was recess, then SSDP. SSDP stands for Student Support and Development Program. It is new for 2018 (we used to have mentor, and programs). The SSDP groups are around 25 kids across all ages. My group had about 15 people in it. There were two groups of those boys. One wasn't so bad the other was constantly talking over our teacher, and there were 6 others. We are getting some new kids joining next year too. Our SSDP teacher is new next year so we had a guy who's leaving this year (I interviewed him for his job and my 2017 mentor used to work with him and likes him). In SSDP we did that bingo-getting-to-know-you thing, and not much else. Our teacher said that we would have to keep journals in SSDP next year  :-\ . He said we would have the option to keep them private, but if they're left at school they are definitely not private, and I doubt they trust us to bring them back every day.

Third period I had Further Math. It was with My General math teacher. We will have a new math teacher next year, he is leaving so is just taking it temporarily. Didn't do much. It was very easy, and was content I had previously done in 1/2.

Fourth period I had 3/4 Enviro Science. It was pretty boring, we went over what is covered in the course and not much else, somehow we ended up talking about the genetic variation of cheetas. The first part of Enviro science is focussing more on the biology, which is good for me, then we will move on to more chemistry/physics/legal.

Today (5/12/17)
I have Private Study Period 1 (now). Next I have 3/4 Outdoor Ed. My outdoor Ed class is a combined 1/2, 3/4 outdoor ed and 1/2 enviro science class with 2 teachers. Last year (2017) we were in a combined 1/2 enviro and 1/2 outdoor ed class with the same teachers, one of them was a student teacher.

Third period is fish. I'm looking forward to it. We have lots of pet fish, at the moment i'm hoping to breed beautiful blue cichlids, we have two species called mphanga and maingano's (see images - not ours, just took from google).

Fourth period is Enviro science, it looks like we might be starting textbook work.

Will update at some point, if anything interesting happens (or even if it doesn't)
2019: B. Environment and Sustainability/B. Science @ ANU
2020: Just Vibing
2021: B. Paramedicine/B. Nursing @ ACU Canberra

K888

• VIC MVP - 2017
  • National Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +2877
Re: PhoenixxFire's VCE journey
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 10:50:52 am »
+3
Super excited to hear your updates across the year, PhoenixxFire! :D

All the best for the rest of headstart!!

AngelWings

• Victorian Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
  • "Angel wings, please guide me..."
  • Respect: +1425
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2017, 04:14:44 pm »
This (next) year i'm doing Enviro science 3/4, further math 3/4, English 3/4, Outdoor Ed 3/4 and an elective called Freshwater and Marine Ecology (fish).
bingo-getting-to-know-you thing
Third period is fish. I'm looking forward to it. We have lots of pet fish, at the moment i'm hoping to breed beautiful blue cichlids, we have two species called mphanga and maingano's (see images - not ours, just took from google).

Ooh, another biology person! Can't wait to hear more!
By "bingo-getting-to-know-you-thing", were you looking for the phrase "icebreaker (activities)"? 
VCE: Psych | Eng Lang | LOTE | Methods | Further | Chem                 
Uni: Bachelor of Science (Hons) - genetics
Current: working (sporadically on AN)
VTAC Info Thread

Coffee

• Forum Leader
  • Respect: +322
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2017, 04:38:27 pm »
+1
Great first entry PhoenixxFire! ;D

Looking forward to hearing more about your Year 12 journey.

PhoenixxFire

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • They/them/theirs
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2017, 10:32:30 am »
+5
Thanks guys ;D
I've attempted to keep journals before and stopped very quickly, but maybe i'll actually update it on here.

By "bingo-getting-to-know-you-thing", were you looking for the phrase "icebreaker (activities)"? 
It was a 5X5 bingo thing and each square had a different thing in it (likes the same sport team, taller than you, lived overseas, etc.) So yes it was an icebreaker activity but that wasn't specific enough for me :P

5/12/17 (Tuesday)

1st period: Private study

2nd Period: Outdoor Ed
It was a weird class. There were lots of people, the majority of whom were new. We talked for a bit, the teachers introduced themselves and we played some icebreaker games (duck,duck, goose but with two people and skipping, and never have i ever - without the drinking). We're going on a camp early term 1. 1/2 Outdoor Ed (OES) and Enviro are going together and then 3/4 OES (me) are going the week after. We don't know where we are going to go yet - depends on the weather (bushfires).

SSDP
I'm still getting used to our new timetable, so I almost forgot about SSDP and started heading to the wrong side of the school! Eventually I got to the right place, we did nothing, I drew little squares and triangles all over my hand again.

3rd period: Fish
We didn't do much, our teacher has decided that we're going to learn like pirates (it's an acronym, cant remember what it stands for, something about resilience and getting feedback). We have lots of new kids in our class, so they got a tour of all our fish tanks, the rest of us started brainstorming ideas for our camps.

4th period: Enviro science
It looks like this could be a very boring class  :-\ I like Enviro science but the whole lesson our teacher basically just talked through the first chapter and it was boring (to be fair i had a headache which did not help). It's also kind of annoying that I have already learnt most of this in bio.

6/12/17 (Wednesday)
We finish early on Wednesdays and Fridays this (next) year, so we only have 3 periods.

1st period: English
We went through a summary/background info for The Golden Age which I already new due to my previous aborted English attempt, I have also already read the book which is what we are supposed to be doing today. We then had a theme and had to make a poster on it in groups, my group was me and one other guy, we had Australia in the 1950's. It seems he is as antisocial as me, we did our own research and didn't talk the whole lesson. No poster was created (oops).

2nd period: Further
We continued with chapter work. I had to google becuase i couldn't remember how to make a percentage from a fraction #failingmath.

3rd period: Outdoor Ed
We split up so all the 1/2 kids were in one room and we were in another. Lets call the teacher S and B to make life easier. S has been teaching OES at my school for 4(?) years now I thing, B was the student teacher last year. At the start we were all in together, and they wanted our camp forms back (which we got on Tuesday), I had mostly filled it out and had gotten it signed, but had forgotten to fill out the medicare number and phone numbers for emergency contacts (I haven't memorised them) quite a few people forgot, mostly 1/2 people who hadn't had such a fast turnaround before, I hurriedly filled it in.

I got home at 2:30 which was nice for a change. I got bored and was playing with my dogs, noticed their feet slipping so i cut thier claws and patches of fur that were covering their feet, somehow I ended up giving one of them a trim with the electronic hair cutter and both of them a bath. Of course I ended up covered in dog hair, and then soaked.

7/12/17 (Thursday)
I'm home sick today, not sure if its actually a cold or because i'm still covered in dog fur. I pity my partner in English, we were supposed to finish our poster in English today. In math we would just do work from the textbook and in Enviro he will either talk or we will do chapter questions. I'm annoyed about missing fish though. To the point where I might have forced myself to go, except I have it tomorrow as well anyway. I really like fish lol. (It's actually mostly because I like the teacher - he taught me biology and was my mentor for 2 years, and I have friends in the class, whereas most of my classes are full of strangers (except OES).

Tomorrow we finish early again. It shouldn't be to bad a day, although it would be less bad if SSDP wasn't a thing. I'm interviewing candidates for a graduate maths teacher position during P1 and P2, then I have recess, SSDP, then fish. I'm missing private study and outdoor ed  :'(

EDIT: I forgot, we have two principals at the moment, one is leaving at the end of the year. They have been interviewing for a new principal, I assumed this meant we were going to have another co principal, but our new principal is ........ the co-principal who's not leaving. I feel sorry for my fish teacher, who was the school representative on the interview panel, he spent ages reading resumes and then missed a couple of days to interview candidates, but oh well it had to be done officially.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 10:36:26 am by PhoenixxFire »

rainbowsparkles15

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +22
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2017, 03:24:31 pm »

I'm so curious to hear about this fish elective, I've never heard of anything like it! Is it a part of your timetable for the whole year and what does it involve?
2017  Biology [42]

2018  English | Chemistry | Methods | Further | Accounting

PhoenixxFire

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • They/them/theirs
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2017, 08:38:04 pm »
+7
Hey!
Figured I should update this given results are tomorrow.  :-X

On Friday I had interviews for the new math teacher. Can't really talk about it much but we were told we had 3 candidates, turned out we had 4. We had a half hour break between the 3rd and 4th because they were interviewing someone for a different position who could only come in then. I'm hesitant to talk about how it went because I don't know how far along hiring decisions are, and I don't know who's reading this. I just wanted to say that the interviews for this particular position really showed how much value the student panel has. The students had unanimously agreed on a favourite, we all loved this person. The staff seemed a bit hesitant, but they took our feedback on board, and agreed to do the referee checks on the person. This was the first panel I've been on where the students and staff had different views (although 1 staff member agreed with us), one other i did we had a slight favourite and a different person got the job, but we like both of them.

After Interviews I had SSDP, during which time i coughed most of my lungs out, almost suffocated a few times, then realised that it had been long enough that I could have more medicine.

3rd period I had fish. My teacher took one look at me and pulled out a carpet (I don't know where from...) and the big roll of filter wool (its about 2m long and 40cm high when rolled up. It's like soft toy stuffing but in a sheet). He told me to sleep and I would have but the carpet was full of so much dust I probably would have died. After mucking around and not doing much for a bit i wandered over to check on my fish. One of the adult Maingano's had died  :'( After we pulled him out we checked the water quality and everything seemed ok so we think he died from bullying, which happens when fish move tanks (they claim territory). Maingano's are a type of cichlid and cichlids are known for being aggressive. The Mphanga who already had marks and scales missing from when they were in the tank with their babies also died, which was expected.

Monday I didn't go into school again due to still being ill. Some of my attendance was at 50% after this (to get an 's' we need 90%...not a good start).

Tuesday was orientation day for next years entry (year 7) students.

Wednesday I had English and Math, both of which were boring. In maths we're doing things we already did in General.... 3rd period I had Outdoor Ed. The first half of the class we helped remove tables from the resource centre for one of our principals farewell which is tonight (Thursday). The second half of the class we presented on a topic but I didn't have to because I wasn't there on Friday.

Today I again had English and Math, again boring (I don't remember how to write a media analysis...If I ever knew) I had fish 3rd period which was great fun, as always. We did prac, I had a few people with me and we rinsed the filters in a lot of our tanks, they were getting dirty and clogged up by fish poo.

My teacher told us he has PD tomorrow so he isn't going to be there, I'm kinda sad about it because it is our last class for the year, and he was my 3/4 bio teacher so it would have been nice to talk to him after the results come out, but at the same time it might be better not to because he was hoping I did really well and I made a lot of silly mistakes on the exam so I'm just hoping I get 40 :-\ I'm honestly not too concerned about what I get. The number doesn't matter to me unless I fail really badly, the course I want needs an 80, so I will get into it so long as I pass English next year ::) At the same time I know that I'm going to be dissapointed in my score because I know the content, and there is only one question on the exam that I got wrong because I didn't know the answer (the one about classifying a species as autralopithicus or homo) so it annoys me a lot that I got so many wrong due to silly errors. Whilst the number itself doesn't matter to me, it still would have been nice to get a score that reflects how well I know the content, rather than how well I can read questions under exam conditions. I think I will get over it quickly, but having people who expected and wanted me to do well ask what I got is not going to be much fun  :(

Tomorrow I'll be up around 6 (normal time) to get ready for school, i'll have a few minutes to check before I need to leave, I'm sure i'll be on my phone on here on the way to school tomorrow.

I have private study 1st period, at 9:45 I have an interview to be the fish keeper (the only leadership position in fish- its a new position because my subject is becoming part of working with animals rather than the science subject it was originally intended to be). I'm fairly sure the teacher in charge of interviews (there's one teacher and two students on the panel) wants me to get it, there's 2 other applying for it, who are actually doing fish (there's a couple of people applying who are doing fish for the first time next year but they won't get it). Both of them have had there interviews, one of them is 99% sure he won't get it, he's expecting to get invertebrates and amphibians, so I'll probably get it, unless I really stuff up the interview.

2nd period I have outdoor Ed which is always a fun class. SSDP apparently my house (4 SSDP groups) are having a picnic - Apparently I need to bring food.
3rd period I have fish, my teacher won't be there but he's asked me to grab some people and do a water change on some of our fish. Then I'm done for the year  ;D

I'm so curious to hear about this fish elective, I've never heard of anything like it! Is it a part of your timetable for the whole year and what does it involve?

It's so much fun  ;D It's a semester length elective but I've been in it since it was first created at the start of 2016. Originally it was intended to be a science subject, focusing on science related to water. However we inherited some fish when the working with animals program was split into 2 subjects (Feathers & fur, Reptiles). We ended up spending a fair bit of time caring for the fish, and most people enjoyed the practical side more than the theory. The first semester It ran we cleaned out a storage area (big enough to fit 2 cars?). It was full of old tables/chairs etc. We cleaned it out, put concrete paint on the floor and then had to clean the tanks that were donated to us by a fish shop. These tanks had black paint on them which had to be scraped off with heavy duty razor blades (they were 'safety' razor blades - one side was blunt) Then we had to scrape the silicon off. It took weeks to clean them all.

These days we get lots of tanks donated - more than we can possibly know what to do with, we also get some fish donated. Through the existing working with animals program we have the company behind aquaone/reptileone/etc sponsoring us so we get their equipment cheap. We have also recently got sponsorship from Aquarium Industries (the largest importer of aquarium fish into Australia) so they will sell us their fish at cost - Both of which are awesome for us as a poor public school.

From next year we are going to be a working with animals elective so our lessons will mainly be practical. Everyone will have a species (or 2) that they are responsible for taking care of, as opposed to this year where whoever wanted to do prac took care of them. Basically we will do around weekly water changes, feed the fish daily, get to know their usual behaviour so we can notice when water conditions change/when the fish become unhealthy. We will also do a few theory projects throughout the semester (this semester I have done a project on the impact of European carp on our native Silver Perch and a project on ocean acidifcation).

EDIT: I should proofread before i post.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 08:52:58 pm by PhoenixxFire »

PhoenixxFire

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • They/them/theirs
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2017, 11:47:14 am »
+5
So I was planning on going to the library for most of the day to start my holiday homework (Free wifi + air conditioning  ;D ) but my boss asked me to work today.

I've been working a lot during the holidays. I did 7 hours on the 23rd & 24th, we were closed christmas day, then 7 hours on the 26/27/28/29 and 5 hours tomorrow. I'm going to get taxed again. I still haven't done my tax return for the last financial year (oops).

I'm finally going to go see Star Wars ;D  I went up to IMAX this morning to get a ticket for tomorrow night. I would have gone tonight but all the good tickets are gone  ::) (and I don't want to pay the booking fee to book online...)

I gave my youngest brother (he's 12) Spiny Leaf stick insects for christmas. I haven't actually finished the enclosure yet, so they're currently in a small bin with flywire over the top. They are so cute, until you look at their tiny faces, their faces are ugly. I got him 5, 1 male and 1 female that are almost adults, 2 males that are still young, and 1 female that is the youngest (I'll put some photos on the photo thread when i'm a bit more organised).

Their enclosure is mostly done. I made a wooden frame, then attached wire to it, then I got the stick insects, then decided the holes in the wire were too big, so I ripped that off and attached fly wire to one side, It didn't attach well, so I ripped that off and attached it differently. It's almost done, I just haven't done the door. The plan was to pull the fly wire around the side next to the door and attach it with bendable wire, but it leaves too many gaps. Now the plan is to make a 3 sided door frame and have the mesh attached to the actual frame on the fourth side (which is what I wanted to do originally...)

It will be finished when I have a day without work...when the shops are open, maybe after new years.

AngelWings

• Victorian Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
  • "Angel wings, please guide me..."
  • Respect: +1425
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2017, 01:48:00 pm »
+1
So I was planning on going to the library for most of the day to start my holiday homework (Free wifi + air conditioning  ;D ) but my boss asked me to work today.

I've been working a lot during the holidays. I did 7 hours on the 23rd & 24th, we were closed christmas day, then 7 hours on the 26/27/28/29 and 5 hours tomorrow. I'm going to get taxed again. I still haven't done my tax return for the last financial year (oops).
What type of work do you do, if you don't mind me asking? I'm sorry if this has been said and I've missed it somewhere. 
VCE: Psych | Eng Lang | LOTE | Methods | Further | Chem                 
Uni: Bachelor of Science (Hons) - genetics
Current: working (sporadically on AN)
VTAC Info Thread

PhoenixxFire

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • They/them/theirs
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2017, 10:45:34 am »
+2
I work in the Deli department at Woolies.

It’s pretty good, I like most of my coworkers and they feed us sometimes (we got chocolate cake yesterday). I’ve been doing day shifts recently and it’s just been my department manager, me and one other woman. It was super awkward though because they have a secret-but-everyone-knows relationship, and I think they had a fight because they both looked upset and they kept talking quietly whilst I pretended not to notice haha. They’re both super nice though so I hope they make up  :-\ they look so happy around each other, which is how we all figured it out, and my boss is normally super stressed, especially this time of year.

PhoenixxFire

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • They/them/theirs
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2018, 05:21:05 pm »
+3
So yesterday I finished typing up my bio notes and sent them to the person who asked me for them. Then I figured i'd see if anyone else wanted them so i posted on the VCE discussion space fb page. My post got deleted but i got 118 email addresses first. I sent them out this morning, figured i'd post again and see if anyone else wanted them. So far 500 people have my bio notes. What have I done.

I intended to actually do my homework today instead i'm copy/pasting email addresses

Plz don't stalk me now

chooby

• Victorian
  • Trendsetter
  • Respect: +47
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2018, 06:00:42 pm »
So yesterday I finished typing up my bio notes and sent them to the person who asked me for them. Then I figured i'd see if anyone else wanted them so i posted on the VCE discussion space fb page. My post got deleted but i got 118 email addresses first. I sent them out this morning, figured i'd post again and see if anyone else wanted them. So far 500 people have my bio notes. What have I done.

I intended to actually do my homework today instead i'm copy/pasting email addresses

Plz don't stalk me now

Ahahah, I've always wanted to try and send out my notes for Biology until I realised two things;
1. The amount of people that actually comment on those posts is unreal and I've seen other posts with teams of people trying to send notes out so I'd rather not.
2. My Biology notes are incomprehensible to anyone but me.

Anyways, can't wait to see more of your posts in the future!
"It's not the building that matters; it's what happens in it that does" ~ Mark Conner

2017 | Biology [38]
2018 | English [] Methods [] Chemistry [] Physics [] MUEP Chemistry []

PhoenixxFire

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • They/them/theirs
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2018, 07:12:21 pm »
Yeah definitely not something to do without a spare day or two. 5 hours later and people are still posting. I had to swap email accounts too because i can only send emails to 300 people a day from outlook. I was expecting another 100 people or so not 500. My notes were completely illegible which is why i typed them rather than scanning them in the first place - some of the sentences I had to read twice to make sense of.

I don't know how there's any bio people left in this group who haven't got them yet. I'm going to need to change emails again soon.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 07:17:08 pm by PhoenixxFire »

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
  • Respect: +3677
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2018, 10:24:40 pm »
+2

Plz don't stalk me now

I used to procrastinate doing bio hw (note making) by doing exam questions so I completely understand avoiding the academic thing you *should* be doing for some other academic-related thing

PhoenixxFire

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • They/them/theirs
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2018, 07:08:36 pm »
+7
I went scuba diving today!

I’m doing my (PADI) advanced open water course so we did 3 dives at Brighton beach. First was peak performance boyoncy, which is basically just checking that you’re carrying the correct amount of weight and it’s in the correct locations. Second was underwater navigation (which I just passed - I’ve always been bad at navigation lol). Third was underwater naturalist, which is supposedly about fish identification, but we just swam around and looked at everything that was pretty.

Unfortunately I got quite sunburnt (we pull the wetsuits half off when out of the water to avoid frying ourselves) despite putting on more sunscreen between every dive.

The worst (most annoying) sunburn I got was due to me being an idiot. I was wearing thongs and walking towards the change rooms at the end of the day, one thong kept breaking so I just walked in bare feet instead. Over super hot ground. It was not a good idea, I can barely walk, but I have to walk down a way too long pier tomorrow row carrying around 20kg.

Tomorrow I’m doing a wreck dive and a deep dive. They’re both wrecks that are deep though so basically the same thing. One is a submarine and the other is a naval ship (I can’t remeber the names). We don’t have to do any skills, which is good, it means we can just swim around and look at stuff. I don’t know whether to bring my camera, it’s too big to just put in a pocket so I would have to hold it the whole time, but I might be able to because we’re not doing any skills.

The other 4 people on my course speak mandarin and almost no English, our instructor is bilingual. It doesn’t really matter given we can’t talk underwater anyway, but I never realised how isolating it is when you cant understand the majority of the conversation around you (my instructor only talked in English when talking to me, and I talked to a couple of others who were diving there) Tomorrow there’s a guy diving with us who’s doing a nitrox course, so I’ll have someone to talk to at least.

In other news, I recently learnt that the deal the SDA negotiated with Woolworths means I’m getting paid $15-20 a week less than I would under Award rates (which is the default if there were no agreement) and the best part is I’ve been paying the SDA $7 a week to do it. So I quit the SDA and joined a new union RAFFWU If anyone else works for woolies and can be bothered doing some maths you can check whether you’re being paid below Award rates. If you are (and even if you’re not) you can leave the SDA, join RAFFWU and nominate them as your bargaining representative, the more members they have, the better our chances of getting a decent EBA when negotiations start in February. (SDA sent out a notification about the negotiations and promised to defend our penalty rates...when they’re the reason we don’t have them.) I’m so annoyed it took me this long to find out.

In school news I still haven’t completed the majority of my homework and only have Monday and Tuesday left to do it (oops).

Edit: Many typos
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 07:11:02 pm by PhoenixxFire »