Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 30, 2024, 01:31:36 am

Poll

What Is Your Favourite Chocolate Brand?

Cadbury
Lindt
Whittakers
Hahndorf's
Haigh's chocolates
Other
KoKo Black

Author Topic: Geoo's VCE Journey  (Read 80249 times)

ashmi

• MOTM: June 20
  • Victorian Moderator
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Living an illusion
  • Respect: +660
Re: Geoo's VCE Journey
« Reply #300 on: November 29, 2020, 08:31:35 pm »
+8
Hey hey Geoo😄

I am so excited to see a journal update!🤩. I absolutely love how honest and open your updates are (and the Food Studies humour of course).

Congrats for completing your exams!!! You did it girl and we are SO SO proud of you🥰.

Sell your uncomfortable winter skirts (got to get that money $$$) and spend heaps of time on your old hobbies. I cannot wait to see some more delicious cooking from you! (your cooking skills are out of this world👨‍🍳). Do you have anything in particular that you want to make?

I'm also so unbelievably happy to say goodbye to english.

This is without a doubt the quote of the year for all the English students that just hate the subject. Honestly, I feel exactly the same and I'm so relieved to be able to remove everything to do with English away from my life.

Just like bio, I think when you know you're good at this subject, when you love and enjoy it to your hearts content, work so hard to do you're best, but yet other factors get in the way, it's gut retching. I didn't care about what score I got for methods as I hated the subject, but with chem, it has been my favourite science since I learnt what chem was, It's what I want to pursue when go to university, and to just know that you're favourite subject, is the one you bombed, is one of the worst feelings I've felt in the world. I'm not quite over it yet, and just dread the score i'm going to get, but I'm tyring to move past it  the best I can.
Yep, this feeling absolutely sucks. Just remember that the exam only measures one particular moment in time. Sometimes you can control the outcome and sometimes you can't. After all, one little setback doesn't completely diminish your full love for Chem that you have gathered for a whole year. You have got this and if you wanna talk my DMs are always open💕💕

Have a lovely and relaxing break Geoo! ;D You did it!!

The Cat In The Hat

• MOTM: NOV 20
  • Forum Leader
  • Do all to the glory of God. - 1 Corinthians 10:31
  • Respect: +344
« Reply #301 on: November 29, 2020, 08:37:49 pm »
+8
It's over and we can all rejoice together! :D Your journal is interesting, even though I do neither Chem nor Food Studies. Anyway, finally time to relax!
VCE 20
HHD MM Revs (F/R) Eng T&T
ATAR 85
Uni 21-24: BNursing/BMidwifery @ Deakin
Y1T2:
HNM102
HNN122 (double)
HNN114
I hope I don't fail....
Listens to Amira Willighagen and Alma Deutscher and a little Marjolein Acke
~English - PM for P&P/creatives help~
Creative excerpts
Nur/Mid uni journal

For Narnia and for Aslan!

she/her

Basically inactive now. May change. Have a nice day.

homeworkisapotato

• MOTM: Aug 20
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +288
« Reply #302 on: November 29, 2020, 09:00:35 pm »
+7
YO Geoo! I know I PM'd you but I was just too excited when I saw you updated! Super proud of you and sending lots of love your way. Congratulations and I hope your reading spree will be fantastic. I'm soo envious right now, I wish I could go on a reading spree but Year 12 transition is starting tomorrow gahhh. Please PLEASE revive your baking journal it's so wholesome and I'm really happy to know you'll be staying on the forums :D

I know that you came out with mixed feelings (same though) but I hope that above all you are PROUD of yourself for the persistence and resilience you have shown throughout the year. Seriously, it's not easy and you are such a strong person. If you ever need to vent or anything my PMs are open :D
2020: Biology [43]
2021: Methods, Chemistry, HHD, English, Further
Selective School Entry Tips

Evolio

• MOTM: MAY 20
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +485
« Reply #303 on: November 29, 2020, 09:17:01 pm »
+8
Hey Geoo!  ;D
So nice to see an update! I've loved reading your journal entries these past 2 years and I love how detailed the updates are!!

A massive CONGRATS on completing all your exams! That is no easy feat and you've done so well!

Tell me about it! School uniform is unbearable! I hated wearing the heavy blazers and I always felt like it was dragging me down to the ground haha (a bit dramatic but that's how it felt lol).

I'm so sorry about chem. But know that you worked so incredibly hard this year and you put so much effort into the subject and one exam's not going to take that away from you.

I still feel oddly guilt for not studying even though there is nothing to study.
Same! Whenever I approach my desk, I just ignore my pile of exams and retrieve my laptop and head downstairs to begin a Netflix binge lol. I feel guilty as well haha.

OMG I have so much to read, and the last book on an ember in the ashes is coming out in 4 days!
I've heard so much about this book! How is the series? I'm thinking of reading the books. I can never get enough of fantasy haha, it's my jam.

My plant survived year 12 with me, I really need to water it......
Haha, this is reminding me of how forgetful I am with watering my plant. It's so sad. I just water it randomly when I'm supposed to be watering it quite regularly. Hopefully, I'm nicer to my plant...

Have an amazing break Geoo! You totally deserve it!

Joseph41

• Administrator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +7477
« Reply #304 on: November 30, 2020, 04:50:11 pm »
+6
Congrats, Geoo. :)

Oxford comma, Garamond, Avett Brothers, Orla Gartland enthusiast.

angrybiscuit

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +204
« Reply #305 on: November 30, 2020, 06:02:11 pm »
+6
Hope I'm not too late! Congrats Geoo! Enjoy your ability to nap without guilt :)
somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
carl sagan

whys

• VIC MVP - 2020
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +916
« Reply #306 on: November 30, 2020, 08:08:50 pm »
+7
Hey Geeo!!

Don't beat yourself up for the food studies thing, we all make mistakes and it's okay (easier said than believed haha). I know how hard you've worked and I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours - I know you'll go places. :)

All we can do now is forget about exams and try to enjoy the peace and quiet before December 30. Your feelings are something I can definitely relate to, and what I'm trying to do is tell myself over and over that my study scores, my ATAR, doesn't define my knowledge. I know you'll have plentiful opportunities later in life, and the ATAR won't matter in a few months.

I can also really relate to the pen thing, I went through SO many pens, especially near the end of the year when I was doing practice exams and I felt like a literal machine pumping out pens and pens worth of ink haha.

I'm so proud of how far you've come, and reading this journal and your journey has been a great experience.

Have a wonderful break!
psych [50] bio [50]
2021-2025: BMedSci/MD @ Monash

Chocolatemilkshake

• MOTM: JAN 21
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +371
« Reply #307 on: November 30, 2020, 10:17:16 pm »
+6
Hi Geoo!
CONGRATULATIONS on finishing, I'm so proud and am so glad that I've followed your journal for over a year now  ;D

I felt exactly the same after the chemistry exam, chem being my favourite and best subject, it was difficult to walk out knowing that I underperformed. But like the others have said beforehand, this does not undermine your hard work, your passion for the subject or your ability to pursue chemistry next year!

Joy, because I can now finally do something that I want to do for myself. I've been putting schooling above everything else in my life for the past three years (not one of my greatest decisions mind you), and i've barely had anytime for myself and my hobbies. I can't wait to do cooking, baking, crochet, pretending that I can paint/draw, clean up my room, paint that said room and hang out with family and friends. 
This sounds awesome, I'd love you to continue with your baking journal (honestly inspires me to get in the kitchen and cook some stuff). Are you planning on painting your room a certain colour or having a feature wall?

So for now, this is it for a while. I'll still be around on the forums, and I may revive my baking journal as I get more back into my passions. Congratulations to everyone whose made it through this crazy year, and enjoy the break! (good luck to all the LOTE kids still going, not long to go).
Can't wait to continue to see your forum user pop up on my unread posts, you've been such an incredible member of the AN community and I'm excited to see where you head next year. For now, enjoy your time off and congratulations again for completing year 12. Keep being awesome Geoo 8) CM
2021-2025: BMedSci/M.D @ Monash

Geoo

• MOTM: DEC 19
  • Forum Leader
  • Class of 2020
  • Respect: +685
« Reply #308 on: December 31, 2020, 03:32:32 pm »
+13
The Results

Thank you to so many of your wonderful responses, I have been reading them over and over again and can't thank everyone enough for the support! I took a bit of a break from ATAR Notes as I was feeling really negative about my overall performance after exams, and just didn't want to think about it for a bit. I absolutely love this community and am happy to be back. This is going to be a long post so buckle up.

I actually had a decent night sleep, and according to my fit bit around 6 hours so yay for that! I woke up at around 6:40 and nervously checked my email. Nothing had arrived yet so I said good morning to my parents and grabbed my laptop again and at 6:44 they were there. At this point my heart rate was just going crazy..... i reached 150 bmp. Anyway, my parents and I ran down the stairs and just stared at the email. I was intrigued but scared to open it, and when I did oh boy was I shocked. Before I tell you what I got, just a bit of a background on my predications.

I didn't post up my predictions on atar notes because I was so disheartened by my performance. On the day before my atar, I was hoping for mid 80's, having quite a few thoughts that there would be a 7 in the front. I was prepared to score that low, I had accepted it, i'd made new preferences and everything, being quite content knowing that i'd tried my best and that there are always others options. So you can imagine that after I saw my study scores, put them into a calculator, then went online at 7.00 am to find out that my ATAR was:

I think I jumped out of my chair, making all sorts of noises and couldn't contain myself. I'd done it. Back in 2014 when I was looking at what i'd like to do, I researched B.Sci's from all the unis and I remember looking at monash that had an ATAR of 92, and that's what my 12 year old self set as a goal. In year 11, when I was entering VCE, I said I want a 90, and here we go, I got that. I'm so happy with this score, despite everything that has happened in my life, I got the score I wanted. My Mum almost cried and we all just sat their staring at the number. I'm over the moon! Due to health issues I never thought this would happen, and to get this far i'm just so happy.

So now onto the study scores:

English

B+, B+, A = 36
This is the only score i'm a little disappointed in, but honestly i'm very happy with it at the same time. Perfectly happy with this considering that in year 11 all I wanted was a 30, and to get over 35 is amazing for me. I've never been an english student, so to get a score of 36 i'm very content with it. I was hoping for a 37-38, especially with how I felt coming out of exams, but i'm very happy that it's over 35. If I was to give advice to anyone wanting to do well in english, please read books. My english only improved after falling in love with reading and consuming books (that I actually like, not the english books themselves) that I enjoy.

Chemistry
A, A+, A = 38
Is this a trend with my science scores? Another 38? Anyway i'm fine with this. After walking out of that exam expecting a low 30's, to get 38 is fantastic all things considered. At the begging of the year I was hoping for a 40, but seeing as my health kinda died on exam day and left me leaving a few questions blank, I couldn't ask for anything better. I loved this subject so much and enjoyed it all year round, I can't wait to continue studying it at uni.

Methods
C, C, C = 26
OMG ARE YOU KIDDING ME! I GOT OVER 25!!!!! I did it, have no idea how, have now idea why, but I did it. I walked out of both exams expecting like 19 or something, I was holding out hope for a 20 at the most, but wow, a 26, I am speechless. I looked at that score and almost died, how I got that I have no idea, seriously I don't know. I swear I didn't even score over 20% in those exam, but I don't care, I got 26. I'm am so happy with this. I had removed all the courses with a methods requirement of 25, and now that it's back on the table I don't know what to do with myself, but i'll write about that later. So yes, super happy!!!!!!

Food Studies
A+, A+, A+ = 48
Speechless........... Just speechless. When I saw that score on my email, I just didn't believe it. I came out of that exam feeling fine, I was just average in my performance didn't feel anything much aside from relief of that being my last exam. I was expecting a 39-41 tops, but to get 48, once again was just over the moon. I think what made this more special though, is making my teacher proud. I texted her as soon as I got it, remembering our conversation earlier on in the year saying that every student she's had despite getting full marks on SACs ended up never getting a 40, the top score was 39. So to be the first one in her 25 years of teaching just made us both so happy, and I couldn't have asked for more than that. I was always scared to pick a subject that scaled down so much (this scaled down to 46.47), but this just goes to show that you should always follow your passions, not the scaling! This subject saved my atar, and I cannot be more thankful to it. Whilst it was dry at times (looking at you Unit 4 AOS 1....) I thoroughly enjoyed it

After all that I can't believe it's over...... just in a few minutes. I remember reading these year 12 journals and thinking wow, i'd love to achieve that, and now I can say that I achieved my goal, despite everything of this crazy year, to my health, I achieved what I set out to do. I can't be more happy than that. Currently I have to make some decisions regarding my results, so that is what is preoccupying my time at the movement. I've had to eliminate some courses that I really wanted due to them only being full time, and due to health reasons I need that part time option available to me. So the options i'm juggling are the B.Sci and UoM/Monash, and the Science/commerce and Monash. I would have liked to have the option of Radiology/Medical Imaging, but all the courses are only offered full time, so going to have to cross those out. I have pharma sci at monash in the back of my mind as well, but I still have no clue..... So yeah, plenty of decisions to make.
For now that is it until I make a decision on preferences, on get a course offer on the 14th, so till then, thank you all for the support and kindness everyone has given me, I couldn't have got through it without it.

Congratulations to the class of 2020, and good luck to all the year 12's next year.

Thanks for reading, and have a happy new year everyone!

Ashmi

Hey hey Geoo😄

I am so excited to see a journal update!🤩. I absolutely love how honest and open your updates are (and the Food Studies humour of course).

Congrats for completing your exams!!! You did it girl and we are SO SO proud of you🥰.

Sell your uncomfortable winter skirts (got to get that money $$$) and spend heaps of time on your old hobbies. I cannot wait to see some more delicious cooking from you! (your cooking skills are out of this world👨‍🍳). Do you have anything in particular that you want to make?

This is without a doubt the quote of the year for all the English students that just hate the subject. Honestly, I feel exactly the same and I'm so relieved to be able to remove everything to do with English away from my life.
Yep, this feeling absolutely sucks. Just remember that the exam only measures one particular moment in time. Sometimes you can control the outcome and sometimes you can't. After all, one little setback doesn't completely diminish your full love for Chem that you have gathered for a whole year. You have got this and if you wanna talk my DMs are always open💕💕

Have a lovely and relaxing break Geoo! ;D You did it!!

Aww thanks so much! I've enjoyed seeing a fellow tech student on the fourms, and reading about your PTD journey has been just as fun and exciting, and something I always look forward to when seeing the updates. Your folio is amazing btw! I still haven't done much in the kitchen unfortunately aside from a banana cake and pavlova, but I hope to get to it soon!
Yes, good bye english, I've removed everything but some of my essays.... don't know why i'm holding onto them, but I think even though I hated the subject, I still put in so much effort and time that I've just felt this need to keep something. lol.
Thanks for your kind words Ashmi, hope you had a great Christmas and enjoy the new year!

The Cat In The Hat
It's over and we can all rejoice together! :D Your journal is interesting, even though I do neither Chem nor Food Studies. Anyway, finally time to relax!

Thanks so much!!!!! I hope you've finally had the time to relax yourself, enjoy the break!

Potato

YO Geoo! I know I PM'd you but I was just too excited when I saw you updated! Super proud of you and sending lots of love your way. Congratulations and I hope your reading spree will be fantastic. I'm soo envious right now, I wish I could go on a reading spree but Year 12 transition is starting tomorrow gahhh. Please PLEASE revive your baking journal it's so wholesome and I'm really happy to know you'll be staying on the forums :D

I know that you came out with mixed feelings (same though) but I hope that above all you are PROUD of yourself for the persistence and resilience you have shown throughout the year. Seriously, it's not easy and you are such a strong person. If you ever need to vent or anything my PMs are open :D
Aww thanks so much potato! Super happy for your amazing bio score as well, I always knew you were going to do amazing!!! Hopefully now with school holidays in swing you'll have a little time to do some reading, but I know the feeling. That time between year 11 and year 12 can get quite hextic!! Hopefully you get some rest before the big year ahead. Thanks for being so supportive, enjoy the rest of the break, and good luck for year 12, you're going to do amazing!.

Evolio
Hey Geoo!  ;D
So nice to see an update! I've loved reading your journal entries these past 2 years and I love how detailed the updates are!!

A massive CONGRATS on completing all your exams! That is no easy feat and you've done so well!

Tell me about it! School uniform is unbearable! I hated wearing the heavy blazers and I always felt like it was dragging me down to the ground haha (a bit dramatic but that's how it felt lol).

I'm so sorry about chem. But know that you worked so incredibly hard this year and you put so much effort into the subject and one exam's not going to take that away from you.
Same! Whenever I approach my desk, I just ignore my pile of exams and retrieve my laptop and head downstairs to begin a Netflix binge lol. I feel guilty as well haha.
I've heard so much about this book! How is the series? I'm thinking of reading the books. I can never get enough of fantasy haha, it's my jam.
Haha, this is reminding me of how forgetful I am with watering my plant. It's so sad. I just water it randomly when I'm supposed to be watering it quite regularly. Hopefully, I'm nicer to my plant...

Have an amazing break Geoo! You totally deserve it!
The netflix binge has been insane..... I think i've gone through the umbrella academy, a few seasons of Brooklyn 99, a few movies and others..... it's a bad cycle... It does feel a bit weird to not be sitting at the desk everyday, but a refreshing change non the less.  I have really enjoyed the series, it's been an awesome read. Whilst it does have fantasy elements (more so in the later books) it isn't that heavy in them. It's more on the historical side with a bit of an "evil government" spin. But I highly recommend it! I have the exact same problem with watering my plant. I think the last time I did it was 2 weeks ago..... better get onto that.
I hope you have an amazing break yourself, and thank you for your kind words, it sucked at the time with chem, but time has definitely helped heal the wound. Enjoy the time off and good luck with next year, I know you'll do so many amazing things!

Biscuit

Hope I'm not too late! Congrats Geoo! Enjoy your ability to nap without guilt :)
Never too late, thanks Biscuit! The Naps have been amazing without guilt! 10/10 would recommend Enjoy the break and congrats on finishing year 12.

Whys
Hey Geeo!!

Don't beat yourself up for the food studies thing, we all make mistakes and it's okay (easier said than believed haha). I know how hard you've worked and I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours - I know you'll go places. :)

All we can do now is forget about exams and try to enjoy the peace and quiet before December 30. Your feelings are something I can definitely relate to, and what I'm trying to do is tell myself over and over that my study scores, my ATAR, doesn't define my knowledge. I know you'll have plentiful opportunities later in life, and the ATAR won't matter in a few months.

I can also really relate to the pen thing, I went through SO many pens, especially near the end of the year when I was doing practice exams and I felt like a literal machine pumping out pens and pens worth of ink haha.

I'm so proud of how far you've come, and reading this journal and your journey has been a great experience.

Have a wonderful break!
Aww thanks Why's that's so kind of you :). I've stopped thinking about the mistake now, but I do find it rather funny now, which I guess it always good to laugh at our own mistakes. Unlike last year, I stayed away from the atar calculators and what not, so the peace leading up to the release date was really nice and quite. I live in a touristy area, so it's been quite actioned packed around where I live, but there was so much to do that it took my mind off everything. I hope you had some peace from all the schooling and a good Christmas. You are 100% right, the atar really doesn't define who you are, it's just a moment in time. Thanks for being awesome Whys, enjoy the break and have a wonderful new year!

Choco
Hi Geoo!
CONGRATULATIONS on finishing, I'm so proud and am so glad that I've followed your journal for over a year now  ;D

I felt exactly the same after the chemistry exam, chem being my favourite and best subject, it was difficult to walk out knowing that I underperformed. But like the others have said beforehand, this does not undermine your hard work, your passion for the subject or your ability to pursue chemistry next year!
This sounds awesome, I'd love you to continue with your baking journal (honestly inspires me to get in the kitchen and cook some stuff). Are you planning on painting your room a certain colour or having a feature wall?
Can't wait to continue to see your forum user pop up on my unread posts, you've been such an incredible member of the AN community and I'm excited to see where you head next year. For now, enjoy your time off and congratulations again for completing year 12. Keep being awesome Geoo 8) CM
Thanks Choco!!!!!!!! Congrats on finishing as well, and thanks for all the support you given over the year it's meant so much!!!
Walking out of chem felt awful, but I know that i'm not alone, looking at it all now with my score and everything it doesn't hurt as much, time does wonders! I'm sorry to hear that you underperformed as well, I have no doubt that you have flied through the other subjects!
I think i'm just going to paint it a boring white? Not sure yet, it's currently a weird lemony - cream colour which i'm not quite a fan of, and it doesn't have any windows, so i'm not quite sure what colour will work in there atm, but I don't think i'll do a feature wall.... or maybe I will...... i'm so indecisive.
I've always looked forward to when you post on your journal and around the forums, thank you for your amazing support, and best of luck with next year and beyond :)

2020: VCE 93.2
2022: BSci/Arts (Chemistry/Pharmacology and French)@Monash

ashmi

• MOTM: June 20
  • Victorian Moderator
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Living an illusion
  • Respect: +660
« Reply #309 on: December 31, 2020, 04:01:41 pm »
+5
YES, CONGRATULATIONS GEOO!!🤩

I'm SO proud of you and I'm absolutely relieved to hear the miracle score in Food Studies! You deserve it for all your hard work and dedicated passion for it over the course of this year. Let's give one massive round of applause to this beautiful AN Food Studies Queen!❤️️

Also, WOOHOOO you got past the Methods prerequisite!! That is one super big achievement and the pain you went through all year was worth it. ;D. Time to get those courses with a 25 in Methods back into your preferences because you worked so hard and your determination got you through.

You can't see me behind this computer screen, but I'm crying my eyes out in happiness to see that you achieved your goals and I'm happy to see my AN Tech buddy reach her dreams. You did a terrific job with all of your subjects and everything you paided off.

YOU DID IT!!💕💕

Congrats Geoo and I'm looking forward to hearing from you again in the future. Give yourself a pat on the back and have an amazing new year!

ramadani

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #310 on: December 31, 2020, 05:58:47 pm »
+4
Congrats Geoo! All the best :)

whys

• VIC MVP - 2020
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +916
« Reply #311 on: December 31, 2020, 06:28:41 pm »
+4
You have no idea how excited I got when I saw you updated!

Firstly, I want to congratulate you on that magnificently sexy study score for food studies. Your passion and hard work have really shone through this journal, and it must feel amazing to reap the results of your determination. Another massive congratulations for exceeding your expectations/goals for your other subjects too, and that beautiful ATAR!!! You are truly an inspiration to the AN community, because no matter what's thrown at you, you know how to bounce back, make the most of the situation, and keep powering through. I'm so happy for you, and all the best for the future later on in uni - I know success will follow you throughout your tertiary education and beyond.

Have a wonderful new year!
psych [50] bio [50]
2021-2025: BMedSci/MD @ Monash

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
  • Respect: +3677
« Reply #312 on: December 31, 2020, 06:50:48 pm »
+5
Congratulations!!

If you do a BSci at Monash hopefully I'll see you around some time!

If you haven't checked it out already insanipi has recently finished honours in pharmaceutical science and is one of, if not the most, regular uni journallers so I recommend looking at that.  There are a range of BSci journallers (or past ones) from both Monash and UniMelb you might be interested in looking at too. More from Monash iirc. 3/4 of my units each sem are normal science ones but tbh you're better of talking to one of the ANers with more of a biomed bent rather than me.

Special congratulations on food studies! Your ATAR is fantastic (obviously) but it's especially great to see you score in the top 1% of a subject you love :D

eloisegrace

• MOTM: April 20
  • Forum Obsessive
  • she/her ~ class of 2021
  • Respect: +264
« Reply #313 on: December 31, 2020, 07:06:52 pm »
+3
Oh my gosh Geoo! Congratulations!!

You ATAR is incredible and your food studies score 🥵🥵 a girl could DREAM !!

Good luck for uni whatever course you get into (esp w that 26 in methods how gooood) ❤️
2020 - mathematical methods [42] | further mathematics [45]
2021 - english language [45] | chemistry [36] | french [33] | physical education [44]
ATAR - 98.75
my vce journey !
2022 - bachelor of commerce and bachelor of politics, philosophy and economics @ the australian national university

angrybiscuit

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +204
« Reply #314 on: January 01, 2021, 04:56:15 pm »
+4
Geoo,
OMG OMG OMG
You are incredible! Congrats and all the best for whatever's next :)
somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
carl sagan