Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 19, 2024, 05:15:34 am

Author Topic: Suzanne Cory + Second Round Offers  (Read 1628 times)  Share 

starlight99

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Suzanne Cory + Second Round Offers
« on: August 26, 2018, 06:31:43 pm »
+1
Hey,
I got an acceptance letter to Suzanne Cory for Year 9 2019, but it wasn't my first preference. Is there still a chance that Mac Robs would continue to hand out second round offers to those who already clicked 'Yes' to their second preference? Also to any of you who have gone to Suzanne Cory, what was your experience like? Was it good or bad??

cloudyy

• Forum Regular
  • !
  • Respect: +2
Re: Suzanne Cory + Second Round Offers
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2018, 07:59:15 pm »
Hey,
I got an acceptance letter to Suzanne Cory for Year 9 2019, but it wasn't my first preference. Is there still a chance that Mac Robs would continue to hand out second round offers to those who already clicked 'Yes' to their second preference? Also to any of you who have gone to Suzanne Cory, what was your experience like? Was it good or bad??

Yep, you definitely have a chance even if you pressed 'yes' to your 2nd preference. I got a 2nd round offer to Mac Robs even though i pressed yes to Suzanne .  Also was your offer from Suzanne from a first round or second round?

++If you make it into Mac Robs, see you next year!

starlight99

• Adventurer
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2018, 09:55:28 pm »
Yep, you definitely have a chance even if you pressed 'yes' to your 2nd preference. I got a 2nd round offer to Mac Robs even though i pressed yes to Suzanne .  Also was your offer from Suzanne from a first round or second round?

++If you make it into Mac Robs, see you next year!

My offer from Suzanne was first round, but it was my second preference so *shurgs* - also congrats on getting into mac robs :)

cloudyy

• Forum Regular
  • !
  • Respect: +2
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2018, 09:52:32 am »
My offer from Suzanne was first round, but it was my second preference so *shurgs* - also congrats on getting into mac robs :)

Ah since u got an offer for Suzanne in the first round if you wait patiently then you'll probably get in :) ++Higher chance if u got a PD for Macrob

marblerose

• Adventurer
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2018, 05:08:41 pm »
Hey,

Hey, I am in the exact same boat as you, I got a first round offer for Suzanne Cory but I would like a second round offer for Macrob. Unlike you though, I didn’t accept the offer for Suzanne Cory as it was a little far. Hope we both get offers
 :o :)

starlight99

• Adventurer
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2018, 05:54:25 pm »
Hey, I am in the exact same boat as you, I got a first round offer for Suzanne Cory but I would like a second round offer for Macrob. Unlike you though, I didn’t accept the offer for Suzanne Cory as it was a little far. Hope we both get offers
 :o :)

Hope so too  :)