Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 05:00:32 pm

Author Topic: Using ‘quality education’ as a starting point, explain the interrelationships  (Read 847 times)  Share 

Anne Boleyn

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: 0
Hi guys, so I answered this question Using ‘quality education’ as a starting point, explain the interrelationships between the benefits of health as a resource individually, nationally and globally however i dont think i eleborated enough on the interrelationships. Feel free to scrutinize my answer. :)

Quality education aids in ensuring that individual  are health literate thus able to comprehend health information and make health conscious decisions such as getting vaccinated. This facilitates individuals to live fruitfully free of disease and dying prematurely. Quality education hence assists in promoting global health as individuals learn the importance of vaccination programs, hence, preventing the spread of communicable diseases such as HIV globally. Quality education also ensures people can become employed and have higher average incomes, which consequently has more taxation revenue for a nation.The nation can then use the excess revenue to implement health promoting facilities such as mental health centres or schools.

ChiaraS

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: +8
Hey,

Your ideas in this paragraph are spot on. I like how you specifically make mention to how education would mean individuals are more likely to intrecpet health literacy and hence make decisions such as vacination.
My only suggestions, would be to
-Signpost individual, national and global health
-Make the interrealtionship clear by refering back to individual health and wellbeing at the end

Below is something I would have written:

Quality education would provide people with the skills to be able to interpret health literacy and hence they would be more likely to make consious decsions such as getting vacinated for conditions such as influenza. This contributes to individual health and wellbeing, as it would mean that indviduals would spend less time living with diseases and reduce the instance of premature death. Consquently, through individuals  chosing to be vacinated, it would reduce the possibiliy of them contracting communicable diseases, and hence requiring healthcare treatment. This contributes acts as a resourse nationaly as there is less demands placed on the healthcare system, inaddition to lower national healthcare costs. Furthermore, through peple understanding the importance of vaccinations, it contributed to improved global health and wellbeing as it can prevent the spread of communcable diseases between countries which inturn reduced the possibility of people contracting diseases which can hinder their individual health and wellbeing.

Hope this helps :)

Anne Boleyn

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: 0
Hey,

Your ideas in this paragraph are spot on. I like how you specifically make mention to how education would mean individuals are more likely to intrecpet health literacy and hence make decisions such as vacination.
My only suggestions, would be to
-Signpost individual, national and global health
-Make the interrealtionship clear by refering back to individual health and wellbeing at the end

Below is something I would have written:

Quality education would provide people with the skills to be able to interpret health literacy and hence they would be more likely to make consious decsions such as getting vacinated for conditions such as influenza. This contributes to individual health and wellbeing, as it would mean that indviduals would spend less time living with diseases and reduce the instance of premature death. Consquently, through individuals  chosing to be vacinated, it would reduce the possibiliy of them contracting communicable diseases, and hence requiring healthcare treatment. This contributes acts as a resourse nationaly as there is less demands placed on the healthcare system, inaddition to lower national healthcare costs. Furthermore, through peple understanding the importance of vaccinations, it contributed to improved global health and wellbeing as it can prevent the spread of communcable diseases between countries which inturn reduced the possibility of people contracting diseases which can hinder their individual health and wellbeing.

Hope this helps :)

Thank you so much, This really helped :)