Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 12:08:17 am

Author Topic: HSC Entertainment Industry (VET) - 24/10/2019  (Read 1215 times)

thereal_laura

• MOTM: AUG 19
  • Trailblazer
  • amateur film director yo
HSC Entertainment Industry (VET) - 24/10/2019
« on: October 25, 2019, 04:09:14 pm »
bruh, that was a human experience, i walked out of there feeling dumber than i walked in

1. there was only 3 people sitting in my exam, the exam monitors just kept staring at us lol
2. the exam was black and white, why? nesa we have coloured ink now, it's not the stone age
3. the arrow next to the mandatory health sign that said "blue" XD
4. that multiple-choice question about the organisation that deals with the gov and federal things - (i just said professional agency)
5. I think it was question 18, the one about human, social and economic costs of workplace injuries, whoops sorry I didn't know i was doing my CAF's exam two weeks early!
6. the two-part question about copyright, putting the 'all my own work' program from year 10 to the test, jk that was easy
7. the lighting state question - I said it could be barn doors folded into a square or a top hat with some white material on the floor or something idk
8. the 5SOS picture for the section 5 extended response on AV personnel

there is probably more dumb things i cant think of right now bc my brain is just blocking it out
well it's over, kinda worried but its too late now, markers pls be nice :  )))))))))))))))))))))
#HSCYALATER
2019 HSC SUBJECTS

Visual Art
Biology (lol)
CAF's
Catholic Studies (non ATAR)
English Standard
Entertainment Industry ♡ (VET)

come find me over at the VET Subjects forum! we have cheese and marshmallows