Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 24, 2024, 06:12:23 pm

Author Topic: Pen suggestions.  (Read 8937 times)

SEasternCry

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: +4
Re: Pen suggestions.
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2018, 02:40:05 pm »
i prefer 'muji' pens of any sort, esp. their fineliner/small tip pens! they feel so nice to write with and look so aesthetic ahha, but for exams i'd probs not use them as they dont seem to be strong enough for my strong grip; i think i used a variation of ink Joys and Kilometrico pens for my exams ha!

YUS. Yes definitely stick with what you have been using ur whole life since you have little time to experiment with something new. But if you are a maverick like me... I'd recommend a muji fountain pen. THe writing experience is just incredible. I've been using muji pens a while now. They're extremely smooth and accurate unlike most ballpoint pens i find. I have the inkjoy pens from woolworths lol. they're pretty good but for some reason the ink dries out inside and it didn't last very long for me. :o
2017 HSC
Mathematics (Advanced): 98
2018 HSC
Mathematics Extension 1:95
Mathematics Extension 2:86
Chemistry: just a number
Physics: just a number
English (Advanced): just a number
Atar: just a number

sunbunbri

• Adventurer
  • 好好学习,天天向上!Study hard & you will improve!
  • Respect: +10
Re: Pen suggestions.
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2018, 06:23:54 pm »
If you're a fast writer, I would reccomend the Muji ballpoint pens in 0.5. They dry quickly and are very smooth to write with. Going into exam season I always buy a new one (they're $1.50) and use it with one back up on my table just in case. I have never had one run out in me during an exam! Best pen ever!!
HSC 2019: Adv Eng (89), Ext Eng 1 (46), Ext Eng 2 (44), Modern History (86) Society & Culture (95), Chinese Continuers (89) & Chinese Ext (43).

ATAR:   94.30

2020: Bachelor of Education (secondary) & Bachelor of Arts - English & History @ USYD