VCE Stuff > Victorian Technical Score Discussion

What marks do I need to get these study scores?

(1/2) > >>

dream chaser:
Hi Guys,

I was just wondering if someone can give me a rough score as to how much I should be averaging in my schools SACS and what mark I should get(as a percentage) for the exam for each subject to get the scores I want realistically:

Physics = 35 raw
Chemistry = 35 raw
Further Maths = 45 raw
English=25-30 raw(please give me the scores I need for both a 25 raw and a 30 raw in english)

All replies will be much appreciated

Thanks  :) :D

Tatlidil:

--- Quote from: dream chaser on January 16, 2019, 11:05:45 pm ---Hi Guys,

I was just wondering if someone can give me a rough score as to how much I should be averaging in my schools SACS and what mark I should get(as a percentage) for the exam for each subject to get the scores I want realistically:

Physics = 35 raw
Chemistry = 35 raw
Further Maths = 45 raw
English=25-30 raw(please give me the scores I need for both a 25 raw and a 30 raw in english)

All replies will be much appreciated

Thanks  :) :D

--- End quote ---
I'll probably leave this to someone who knows more about how the SS works, because don't forget its a ranking (if you get 70% and half the state got higher than you then you get 30 SS or something like that, i dont know that much)
But generally
Physics - 70%+
chem - 70%+
further - 90%+
english - 50%+

dream chaser:

--- Quote from: Tatlidil on January 16, 2019, 11:20:07 pm ---I'll probably leave this to someone who knows more about how the SS works, because don't forget its a ranking (if you get 70% and half the state got higher than you then you get 30 SS or something like that, i dont know that much)
But generally
Physics - 70%+
chem - 70%+
further - 90%+
english - 50%+

--- End quote ---

Okay. Thank you for your reply

Sine:
For further you are probably looking at higher scores.
e.g. 95%+ for 45+ because usually dropping 5 marks across the exam (that is total 100 marks) gets a 45

dream chaser:
Thanks Sine and Maddyv11 for your responses. Much appreciated.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version