Login | Register
Enrol now for our new online tutoring program. Learn from the best tutors. Get amazing results. Learn more.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

January 27, 2022, 04:09:24 pm

Author Topic: VCE Headstart for Chemistry [48] and Methods [46]  (Read 437 times)  Share 

DBA-144

• MOTM: APR 19
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +35
VCE Headstart for Chemistry [48] and Methods [46]
« on: December 02, 2021, 11:47:53 pm »
Hi everyone!

I am a current monash medical student and am providing a headstart program for methods 3/4 and chemistry 3/4. During the program, you will receive plenty of practice questions and resources for you to use as well as notes to help you understand the material that is presented. Our classes will focus on:

- Establishing a strong foundational understanding of the material to ensure that when it is presented in class, you can effortlessly get through the material
- Exam practice and technique will also be a focus for the purpose preparing for the final, end of year examination. Starting early ensures that you receive plenty of time to refine your technique and approach, maximising your chances of succeeding in your goals, whatever they may be, from the very start.
- Making sure that you understand the basic principles first to reduce the amount of information that you have to memorise and provide a strong foundation upon which you can use as a launchpad for more complex topics
- Time management techniques to help you prioritise what matters and make the most of your VCE experience.

I received a raw score of 46 in methods in 2019 and raw 48 in chemistry in 2020 (am up to date with the study design). I also received an ATAR of 99.35 in 2020. If you would like to ask questions regarding medicine, I am also happy to answer these!

If you are interested or would like more information, please feel free to message me via atar notes or email me at [email protected]

Good luck everyone!
PM me for Methods (raw 46) and Chemistry (raw 48) resources (notes, practice SACs, etc.)

I also offer tutoring for these subjects, units 1-4 :)