Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 23, 2024, 11:45:38 pm

Author Topic: What are you doing to pass the time before results?  (Read 3181 times)

Joseph41

• Administrator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
What are you doing to pass the time before results?
« on: December 01, 2021, 10:18:41 am »
Is it going quickly? Slowly? What are some strategies you're using to pass the time? ;D

I remember in the gap between exams and ATAR release I just liked being busy. Or not even BEING busy, as such, but feeling busy - so just always doing something. I can recommend drawing!

Oxford comma, Garamond, Avett Brothers, Orla Gartland enthusiast.

SnekiSnek

• Trendsetter
  • Knowledge gremlin - coming for your neurons
Re: What are you doing to pass the time before results?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2021, 05:12:36 pm »
I managed to get my hands on a PS5 so I've basically just been passing the time by gaming or going for occasional runs when the weather isn't too hot. I'm only getting the results of three subjects this year so it's not as stressful as it would be for the year12s and I'm going to use what scores I got this year as a benchmark of how much more effort I need to put in next year.
Literature, Methods, Further, Chemistry, Legal Studies, Psychology, Classical Studies, Physics

Joseph41

• Administrator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2021, 10:02:26 am »
I managed to get my hands on a PS5 so I've basically just been passing the time by gaming or going for occasional runs when the weather isn't too hot. I'm only getting the results of three subjects this year so it's not as stressful as it would be for the year12s and I'm going to use what scores I got this year as a benchmark of how much more effort I need to put in next year.

Nice one. What games are you playing mostly?

Oxford comma, Garamond, Avett Brothers, Orla Gartland enthusiast.

caffinatedloz

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2021, 11:06:18 am »
I managed to get my hands on a PS5 so I've basically just been passing the time by gaming or going for occasional runs when the weather isn't too hot.

Hahaha that sounds basically like what I’m doing. There’s a lot of alternating between the Wii and bike rides. A bit of working and seeing friends too.

I finally finished Pikmin 3 (and adventure game I’ve had since it came out 7 years ago but never played through).

SnekiSnek

• Trendsetter
  • Knowledge gremlin - coming for your neurons
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2021, 05:28:59 pm »
Nice one. What games are you playing mostly?

I have been plowing through Ghost of Tsushima, hoping that I can get my hands on cheaper games during Christmas because it hurts me to pay nearly $100 for a game
Literature, Methods, Further, Chemistry, Legal Studies, Psychology, Classical Studies, Physics

believed2be

• Adventurer
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2021, 11:36:02 am »
I have been trying to go out with my friends to the beach and other small trips which has helped keep my mind of things.
Also alot of binge watching shows  ;D
2020: Psychology [49]
2021: English, Biology, Chemistry, Methods, Legal Studies