Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 24, 2024, 07:16:44 pm

Author Topic: Help studying  (Read 888 times)

S_L1003

• Adventurer
Help studying
« on: November 05, 2021, 05:43:49 pm »
Hi,

I have my chem and physics next week, and I was wondering how I should study. ive had methods and English, so I haven't really studied much for chem and physics. I know all the content, but I was thinking of getting maybe 3 whole exams for each subject done each day seeing as there's only like 4 days left? is this unreasonable, or not enough? :P

ArtyDreams

• MOTM: Jan 20
  • Victorian Moderator
  • Forum Leader
  • Fly against the wind. Not with it.
Re: Help studying
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2021, 05:53:31 pm »
Hi,

I have my chem and physics next week, and I was wondering how I should study. ive had methods and English, so I haven't really studied much for chem and physics. I know all the content, but I was thinking of getting maybe 3 whole exams for each subject done each day seeing as there's only like 4 days left? is this unreasonable, or not enough? :P

Hi!
Congrats on finishing your methods and English exams!
I also had chemistry and physics back to back last year. Its great you know all the content Here are some ideas that I have that you can do :)

1. Do maybe a couple of exams (I recommend 1ish for each subject, but it really depends on how you feel.). You don't want to get tired of doing exams, make sure you're fully refreshed for the actual exams.

2. Make sure your physics A3 note sheet is ready to go and has everything you need

3. Figure out any areas for each exam that you are not particularly confident in. Go through these and do some specific questions on these.

4. Get some rest!

5. Go through any exams that you haven't done and think about what your approach to each question will be.

I personally think that at this end of the exams it is more beneficial to go through your weaknesses and do targeted practise, rather than churning through full exams. However, please do what you think will benefit you the most!

Best of luck!

S_L1003

• Adventurer
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2021, 06:15:18 pm »
Thanks so much that is really helpful I spent all day trying to do exams and I really only got through one per each subject so I think I'll take your advice hahahaha

when you day 1ish for each subject, do you mean one per day or over the next few weeks. Sorry, I'm a bit braindead at the moment hahaha.

anyways thank you x1000 for the help

ArtyDreams

• MOTM: Jan 20
  • Victorian Moderator
  • Forum Leader
  • Fly against the wind. Not with it.
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2021, 09:11:00 pm »
Thanks so much that is really helpful I spent all day trying to do exams and I really only got through one per each subject so I think I'll take your advice hahahaha

when you day 1ish for each subject, do you mean one per day or over the next few weeks. Sorry, I'm a bit braindead at the moment hahaha.

anyways thank you x1000 for the help

All good! I'm glad it helped. If your exam is next week, I suggest 1-2 until the exam! (not per day)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2021, 09:23:03 pm by ArtyDreams »