Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 12:00:04 pm

Author Topic: ATAR predication  (Read 1514 times)  Share 

Stormbreaker-X

• Forum Leader
  • Respect: +31
ATAR predication
« on: August 30, 2021, 11:02:39 am »
Can someone predict my ATAR and my study scores for me, I know it might not be accurate but I do want a rough idea or a range of what I am doing to get. I have already started my university application and without any idea of what I could potentially score it is so hard for put courses down.
So my scores and subjects are as follows:
Economics:
U3AOS1: 90% (First SAC, and that is an A+)
U3AOS2: 87% (Second SAC, that is A)
U3AOS3: 83% (Third SAC, that is also A)

English: Unfortunately my school does not disclose percentages so I don't know what I got but I am guessed I would say in the 50's-70's.

Biology:
U3AOS1: 40% (First SAC and IDK what grade that is)
U3AOS2: 36% (Second SAC, again pretty shit haha)
U3AOS3: 53% (Third SAC, which is better but still not good enough)
Forth SAC: 59% and that is a group project.
Firth SAC: We have in a few days

Further math:
U3: My average is around 45%  :'( :'( :'(

Chemistry: I totally lost track,
U3AOS1: 9%
U3AOS2: 14%
U3AOS3: 19%
U4AO1: Idk but probably a terrible one.

If you can help me it would be greatly appreciated.  :)

ThunderDragon

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +110
Re: ATAR predication
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2021, 07:21:06 pm »
+2
Hey Stormbreaker-X

Obviously, there are various factors to consider such as how difficult your SACS are (if they are hard compared to the state, then your SAC scores will go up) and you've definitely got the exams to do improve your scores. My predictions will be based on you performing similarly to the Sac scores you posted for the rest of your SACS and exams so take this with a grain of salt.

Economics Study Score Prediction: 40 - 45
English Study Score Prediction: 30 - 32
Biology Study Score Prediction: 28 - 30
Further Study Score Prediction: 24 - 28
Chemistry Study Score Prediction: 8 - 15
Atar Prediction: Somewhere around 70 - 75.

In terms of your course options, choose courses you want to do not based on your Atar. You'll be offered a course based on your Atar so put all your courses in order of wanting to do them with a few ones that may have lower atar reqs just in case. In terms of exam prep, if Chem isn't a prereq, then I would recommend focusing on Economics, English, Biology and Further and neglect Chem if you want to maximise your Atar.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 07:23:03 pm by ThunderDragon »
2019 - Geography [41]
2020 - English, Methods, Chem, Bio and Psych [39]
2021 - 2023 Bachelor of Science at Monash

ThunderDragon's Journey to Med

Currently offering tutoring in 3/4 Psychology for 2022. PM if interested!

Stormbreaker-X

• Forum Leader
  • Respect: +31
Re: ATAR predication
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2021, 08:09:34 pm »
Hey Stormbreaker-X

Obviously, there are various factors to consider such as how difficult your SACS are (if they are hard compared to the state, then your SAC scores will go up) and you've definitely got the exams to do improve your scores. My predictions will be based on you performing similarly to the Sac scores you posted for the rest of your SACS and exams so take this with a grain of salt.

Economics Study Score Prediction: 40 - 45
English Study Score Prediction: 30 - 32
Biology Study Score Prediction: 28 - 30
Further Study Score Prediction: 24 - 28
Chemistry Study Score Prediction: 8 - 15
Atar Prediction: Somewhere around 70 - 75.

In terms of your course options, choose courses you want to do not based on your Atar. You'll be offered a course based on your Atar so put all your courses in order of wanting to do them with a few ones that may have lower atar reqs just in case. In terms of exam prep, if Chem isn't a prereq, then I would recommend focusing on Economics, English, Biology and Further and neglect Chem if you want to maximise your Atar.
Thank you so much, I think having some idea even if its not accurate is better then having absolutely no idea.