Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 07:51:12 pm

Author Topic: 💻Practice IPT Questions; Marking and Feedback!  (Read 4020 times)  Share 

Coolmate

• NSW MVP - 2020
  • Forum Leader
  • 🚀🚀Secret to getting ahead: Get Started!
  • Respect: +456
💻Practice IPT Questions; Marking and Feedback!
« on: February 09, 2021, 08:12:09 pm »
+6
💻Practice IPT Questions

👋Hey IPT students!

To do well in HSC IPT, you need to be able to adapt the content you have learnt at school, to any possible examinable situation (including the final HSC exam). This is crucial as NESA can choose, create or combine any question type they want, meaning you need not only know the content thoroughly but also how to approach examination questions.

I believe that practice questions from a variety of sources is one of the most beneficial forms of study for this subject, as you need to actively think, retrieve and write down knowledge to form an answer.

So, just like the HSC Biology thread, I will post a question (hopefully every day), and provide feedback (my thoughts on what could be better etc.) and an estimated mark on your responses. Anyone can have a go at these questions!

It may not be anywhere near your HSC IPT exam yet, but I believe that consistency is the key to success; Day in and day out, doing little bits, will eventually add up to a large result.

One of my favourite quotes is:
"Today I will do what others won't, so I can do what others can't"

I look forward to marking responses ;D

Goodluck and have fun!🍀
Coolmate 8)
🤯HSC 2020:🤯
🔥Advanced Maths🔥 - 📚Advanced English📚 - ☄️Physics☄️ - ✌Biology✌ - 🙏SOR 1🙏 - 👨‍💻IPT👨‍💻

🎓University 2021 - 2025:
Bachelor of Science (Biology) / Bachelor of Information Technology (Cyber Security)

👊Need Motivation Click Here!💪         🌴Bio Marking and Feedback!

🧬Biology Guide:
🧪Module 5

Coolmate

• NSW MVP - 2020
  • Forum Leader
Re: 💻Practice IPT Questions; Marking and Feedback!
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2021, 04:08:52 pm »
+4
Question 1 (Core Topics - 9.1, 9.2 and 9.3)
(Source: 2016 HSC Information Processes and Technology Paper; Can be found on NESA.com.au)

Hey IPT students! Here is the first question, goodluck! :)

Question 22:
The management of a cinema wants to modify the cinema's website to offer free movie tickets to its customers. To claim these free tickets, customers need to register online at the cinema's website in the first three hours after the release of a new movie is announced.

1a)
Outline the potential risks that may arise from modifying the cinema's website to offer free movie tickets. (3 Marks)

1b)
Explain why the agile development method would be appropriate for this modification. (3 Marks)

1c)
Recommend a type of test data that could be used to evaluate the system performance of the modified website. Justify your choice. (3 Marks)
🔥Advanced Maths🔥 - 📚Advanced English📚 - ☄️Physics☄️ - ✌Biology✌ - 🙏SOR 1🙏 - 👨‍💻IPT👨‍💻

🎓University 2021 - 2025:
Bachelor of Science (Biology) / Bachelor of Information Technology (Cyber Security)

🧬Biology Guide:
🧪Module 5

Coolmate

• NSW MVP - 2020
  • Forum Leader
Re: 💻Practice IPT Questions; Marking and Feedback!
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2021, 08:54:02 pm »
+1
Question 1 (Core Topics - 9.1, 9.2 and 9.3)
(Source: 2016 HSC Information Processes and Technology Paper; Can be found on NESA.com.au)

Hey IPT students! Here is the first question, goodluck! :)

Question 22:
The management of a cinema wants to modify the cinema's website to offer free movie tickets to its customers. To claim these free tickets, customers need to register online at the cinema's website in the first three hours after the release of a new movie is announced.

1a)
Outline the potential risks that may arise from modifying the cinema's website to offer free movie tickets. (3 Marks)

1b)
Explain why the agile development method would be appropriate for this modification. (3 Marks)

1c)
Recommend a type of test data that could be used to evaluate the system performance of the modified website. Justify your choice. (3 Marks)

Bump!

If anyone wants to attempt this question, it's still open ;D

🎓University 2021 - 2025:

🧬Biology Guide:
🧪Module 5