Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 07:40:47 pm

Author Topic: Big History  (Read 5532 times)

paigek3

• Forum Obsessive
  • My name is Ella
  • Respect: +126
Big History
« on: October 09, 2017, 08:30:53 pm »
Has anyone done the big history scheme for 3 bonus points? I'm a bit stuck on how to fill 500 words for the last assignment

Help pls
HSC subjects
Advanced English | Extension 1 English | Extension 2 English | Legal Studies | PDHPE | Society and Culture | General 2 Maths

Need HSC tutoring, mentoring or essay marking? I'm offering all of that online! Check out all the offers, pricing and details here https://bandsevenhsctutoring.wordpress.com/blog/ and feel free to get in contact with me if you want any more info :)

sudodds

• HSC Lecturer
  • Honorary Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • "Seize the means of the HSC" ~ Vladimir Lenin
  • Respect: +931
Re: Big History
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2017, 08:38:42 pm »
Has anyone done the big history scheme for 3 bonus points? I'm a bit stuck on how to fill 500 words for the last assignment

Help pls
Is this something to do with David Christian? I know he teaches at MQU :) I haven't taken part in the scheme, just interested to know what it's about :)
FREE HISTORY EXTENSION LECTURE - CLICK HERE FOR INFO!

2016 HSC: Modern History (18th in NSW) | History Extension (2nd place in the HTA Extension History Essay Prize) | Ancient History | Drama | English Advanced | Studies of Religion I | Economics

ATAR: 97.80

Studying a Bachelor of Communications: Media Arts and Production at UTS 😊

Looking for a history tutor? I'm ya girl! Feel free to send me a PM if you're interested!

paigek3

• Forum Obsessive
  • My name is Ella
  • Respect: +126
Re: Big History
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2017, 08:41:11 pm »
Is this something to do with David Christian? I know he teaches at MQU :) I haven't taken part in the scheme, just interested to know what it's about :)

Yesss it is! I'm not into history that much unfortunately so unsure what to write about aahhhh but dunno if many people have done the course
HSC subjects
Advanced English | Extension 1 English | Extension 2 English | Legal Studies | PDHPE | Society and Culture | General 2 Maths

Need HSC tutoring, mentoring or essay marking? I'm offering all of that online! Check out all the offers, pricing and details here https://bandsevenhsctutoring.wordpress.com/blog/ and feel free to get in contact with me if you want any more info :)