Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 17, 2024, 02:20:04 am

Author Topic: VCE English (50) tutoring!! Three spots left!  (Read 2081 times)  Share 

lst1103

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +5
VCE English (50) tutoring!! Three spots left!
« on: June 29, 2020, 05:47:53 pm »
+2
* VERY FEW SPOTS LEFT *
Hey!!

I graduated in 2019 with a 50 in English, and I’ve tutored extensively in 2020! I prefer to tutor a small number of students, so 2021 places are limited! :)) Sessions are structured to address your needs, and I will endeavour to ensure that you’re as confident as can be before your SACs and, eventually, the exam!

Key information:

*In order to be of as much assistance as I can, I prefer to only take on students who are studying texts that I’m familiar with: Station Eleven, Rear Window and The Longest Memory/The 7 Stages of Grieving. However, provided that you're happy, I’m happy to tutor you if your texts are different!

* I find that one-on-one English tutoring ($50 per hour) is most effective, although I am certainly open to tutoring small groups!

*I’m very flexible with regard to session times over the next few weeks, until university commences; when it does begin, Monday and Tuesday evenings are best!

* I’ve been tutoring over Zoom this year, and will continue to do so, although in-person tutoring at the State Library is possible

* I also hold an employee WWCC (valid until 2025)!

Please feel free to message me on AN if you're interested!I’m looking forward to tutoring you!! :))
« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 02:15:28 pm by lst1103 »

lst1103

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +5
Re: VCE English (50) tutoring!! Three spots left!
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2021, 02:16:33 pm »
Bump to my own post oops—if you're looking for an English tutor, I have a few places left for 2021 Y12s!! Enquire within :)))