Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 05:19:46 am

Author Topic: VCE Indonesian Tutoring [Raw 50]  (Read 680 times)  Share 

Alyalyay

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
VCE Indonesian Tutoring [Raw 50]
« on: February 09, 2020, 03:52:10 am »
+1
Hey guys, my name is Alyssa and I am offering VCE Indonesian for students of all levels. Having graduated from Mac.Rob in 2018 with a raw 50 and a Premier’s Award in Indonesian, you can rest assured that I have a deep understanding of the requirements and structure of the course.

As someone who successfully navigated VCE Indonesian not too long ago, I know first-hand how challenging it can get staying on top of the subject. However, with enough commitment and practice, there’s no reason why you can’t succeed in Indonesian. In our lessons together, I will help you progressively build confidence in the language, while passing down a range of tips and techniques so that you can  score in your SACs and impress your examiners in the final exam.

Depending on individual student needs, lessons will have a focus on the oral examination (both general convo and detailed study), SAC and final examination preparation, expanding vocabulary and perfecting grammar.

I am located in the CBD, but online tutoring sessions can also be organised via Skype.

I charge $40/hr, which includes out-of-class email and text message help.

Please contact me at [email protected] if you are interested or have any questions!

Semoga sukses,
Alyssa :)