Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 04:05:17 am

Author Topic: Psychology and Biology Tutoring  (Read 658 times)  Share 

VanessaS

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +3
Psychology and Biology Tutoring
« on: December 26, 2019, 08:40:41 pm »
I have graduated Year 12 in 2019 from Suzanne Cory High School with an ATAR of 96.05. Next year I will commence studying the Bachelor of Biomedical Science at Monash University. I am offering tutoring in Biology and Psychology, in both of which I received raw scores of 41.

I know that my study scores are not excellent. However, I believe that ones ability to teach cannot be measured by their academic achievements and is rather determined through their dedication to teaching their students. Due to my 2 years of experience as a tutor, I can assure you that I have the ability to teach students effectively as I am able to mould my teaching method to fit their needs, thus ensuring that they truly understand the intricacies of the subject rather than just regurgitating memorised information.

I will provide you with practice tests, exam style questions and notes to help you consolidate the subject content. I am also offering one free trial class and the lessons are for $25/hour. The lessons can be conducted in the Western suburbs or Monash Library (Clayton). If you are interested feel free to contact me.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2019, 08:43:53 pm by VanessaS »
Offering Tutoring for Biology, Psychology and Methods in 2020

Monash Biomed Journal

VanessaS

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +3
Re: Psychology and Biology Tutoring
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2020, 08:51:21 pm »
Bump
Offering Tutoring for Biology, Psychology and Methods in 2020

Monash Biomed Journal