Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 08:38:11 am

Author Topic: Hey im ryan, just a quick message about uni's!  (Read 4723 times)  Share 

Ryan_James

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Hey im ryan, just a quick message about uni's!
« on: November 14, 2017, 09:46:42 am »
+2
Just thought i'd leave a quick little message about my university experience! This doesn't have to help anyone and no one might be interested but just in case you wanted help looking for a uni!

I’ll be honest in saying that I wasn’t keen on the idea of going on to study, when thinking about university. I quickly changed my tune once I looked around the Swinburne Hawthorn campus, and saw how it was set up. With heaps of places to chill, study and well eat. In the Diploma of Marketing & Communication I found myself really enjoying it, the teachers are very helpful and always there if support is needed. Having worked in the industry, this gives students real world experience from their perspectives.

If anyone has any questions or wants advice about uni's, feel free to shoot me message  :D
Just remember, uni isn't always about just the education, you pick up a lot more than just education from your uni choices!
Have a lovely morning :)