Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 10:35:13 am

Author Topic: 96 ATAR: Selling Band 6 Biology, Legal, SOR I and II Notes + Tutoring sessions  (Read 855 times)  Share 

isabella.nasr

• Fresh Poster
Tutoring/marking services available via Instagram @iintellects.
Notes preview below

PRICES:
Legal: $45
SOR I: $30
SOR II: $45
Biology: $45

LEGAL NOTES: 180 PAGES

INCLUDES:

Legislation, Media Articles, Cases (LCM's)

TOPICS:
  • Human Rights
    Crime
    Family
    Workplace

STYLE:
  • LCM's are in my own words with thorough explanations and links to the notions of justice
    Content is written by the syllabus dot point
    Content also adapts to the themes and challenges of each topic

TIPS: I know they are long but I came first with these notes so....
1. use these notes to UNDERSTAND the content (not just memorise)
2. ONLY memorise LCM's
3. KNOW your arguments to evaluate

SOR II NOTES: 101 PAGES

INCLUDES:

• Links, good examples, elaborations and thorough explanations, wording is from personal understanding sourced from textbooks and PPTs.

note: my SOR teacher is a HSC marker so she KNOWS her stuff and has taught me alot which I have put in these notes.

TOPICS:
  • Religion and Belief System Post 1945
    Religion and Non-Religion
    Christianity Depth Study (Pope John XXIII, Baptism, Enviro Ethics)
    Islam Depth Study (Aisha, Hajj, Enviro Ethics) NOTE: I ALSO HAVE A COPY WITH IMAM SHAFI, HAJJ, ENVIRO ETHICS
    Judaism Depth Study (Abraham Joshua Heschel, Death and Mourning, Enviro Ethics)
    Religion and Peace (Judaism and Islam)

STYLE:
  • Typed format

TIPS: I know they are long but I came first (again) with these notes so....
1. use these notes to UNDERSTAND the content (not just memorise)
2. ONLY memorise examples and quotes (don't get too stressed with knowing word by word you can paraphrase as long as you know the sacred text and chapter/sura e.g Tanakh, Genesis or Hadith, Al-Bukhari or Corinthians (Bible)
3. KNOW your points for an integrated response for the section III HSC essay and points for the section IV (religion and peace) essay

SOR I NOTES: 82 PAGES

same thing as above without Religion and Peace and Judaism for the depth studies

BIOLOGY NOTES: 200 PAGES

INCLUDES:

• Links, diagrams (which really help), good examples, elaborations and thorough explanations, wording is from personal understanding sourced from textbooks, videos and websites (Pearsons, Biology In Focus, Surfing Biology, CK-12, Youtube, Edrolo)

TOPICS:

ALL OF THE SYLLABUS
  • Module 5
    Module 6
    Module 7
    Module 8
STYLE:

• Typed format

TIPS:
1. use these notes to UNDERSTAND the content (not just memorise) because biology is all about APPLICATION that is, applying the content to a variety of questions e.g labelling or drawing diagrams, hypotheticals, evaluations
2. ONLY memorise examples e.g diseases, DNA models, biological processes, key points

DM me @iintellects to purchase these notes or if interested in tutoring