Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 12:41:50 pm

Author Topic: >>>>HELP<<<<  (Read 1692 times)  Share 

VCE22

• Victorian
  • Adventurer
  • Respect: +1
>>>>HELP<<<<
« on: May 25, 2009, 06:25:57 pm »
Question 1

Identify the relationships between parliament and the courts as law makers, In doing so answer the following questions

a) What is the relationship between parliament as a law-maker and the role of courts in the interpreting legislation?

b) what is the relationship between legaislation and judge made law not involving legislation?

Question 2 a Fully explain two strength of law-making through the courts and two weaknesses of law-making through the courts.

and i would like know if u agree on dis, ur view on this, because im interested in, your responds to dis,, nd why

hard

Re: >>>>HELP<<<<
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2009, 08:21:33 pm »
these are all text book answers and they'd take way too long to answer. I suggest you break the q up and then look for what they are asking which is not hard and then organize your sentences in paragraphs for which each paragraph answers a certain part of the q thus earning you a mark. If you can't do that than come back. And i suggest you do it and don't just say i can't do this it's too hard because it's piss easy, it's just you need to be effd to actually do it.

for e.g.

(a) Parliament makes legislation --> courts interpret to meet needs of individual cases (and then you expand)

I urge you to actually do it yourself because having other people write full sentences out for you and what not is not helpful at all, we are not here to spoon feed you sorry to say but i can check your work once finished or help with bits that may be confusing. We all have things to do and it's just not a priority right now for anyone i'd say to write up 2 essays just so you have an answer to copy.

hard

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2009, 10:08:17 pm »
you just made me look like a retard, thanks. no but thanks for doing that trenna

MattPritchard

• Victorian
  • Forum Regular
  • Respect: +16
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2009, 04:46:07 pm »
its ok hard, i agree with you :)
'07 - English 1/2, General Maths 1/2, Legal Studies 1/2, Accounting 1/2, Information Technology 1/2, Industry & Enterprise 1/2
'08 - English 1/2, Maths Methods 1/2, Physics 1/2, Psychology 1/2, Food Technology 1/2, IT Applications 3/4 (35 -> 31)
'09 - Accounting 3/4, English 3/4, Legal Studies 3/4, Physics 3/4, Mathematical Methods CAS 3/4
My 2009 Year 12 Files (TEXTBOOKS NOTES ETC)

trenna

• Victorian
  • Trailblazer
  • Respect: +1
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2009, 02:21:16 pm »
you just made me look like a retard, thanks. no but thanks for doing that trenna

sorry man, i was writing mine as u were posted urs, didnt see it, ill delete it :S
Business Management - 45

hard

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2009, 04:00:19 pm »

sorry man, i was writing mine as u were posted urs, didnt see it, ill delete it :S

lol i was joking, it was nice of you to do actually write that up. sorry if it sounded as if i was being a jerk :P