Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 30, 2024, 01:39:14 am

Poll

does my lowercase typing bother you? (be honest! (✿◠‿◠))

yes
8 (16.7%)
no
40 (83.3%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Author Topic: pugs' (v late!) vce journal ▼・ᴥ・▼  (Read 8720 times)

caffinatedloz

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +856
Re: pugs' (v late!) vce journal ▼・ᴥ・▼
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2019, 08:38:35 pm »
+2
holiday but not really holiday update
does anyone have any tips to not procrastinate hahaha
I write out a plan for each hour of the day. If I finish a task in a shorter amount of time, I use the rest for a break, as well a blocking out some relaxing time during the day. I use that to motivate me to get things done earlier in the day and begin on the work for the next day. I have also used the "Pomodoro" method which can be quite helpful.

pugs

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +27
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2019, 06:41:03 pm »
+5
post english exam update

lol soz guys i said i'd be back after the english exam and here i am! i found it pretty stressful, but english is also one of my weakest subjects soo

how did you guys find it? and when are your next exams? i have bio & further on friday and i'm lowkey worried D :

but yess finally no more being forced to read books (that aren't text books) !!!!!

2019 vce journal here

Amnilauv

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: +1
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2019, 07:05:37 pm »
+3
the exam wasn't too bad - i mean i know i didn't smash it, but i definitely believe i wrote enough to either get a C grade or higher.
i was extremely satisfied with section a, as the essay prompt was much like the practice essays i've done/seen online, so i felt like i was in control. section b was alright, don't think i did terrible, but again, don't think i did well. section c was nuts lol, i kinda ran out of time for it so i had to wrap things up in the last 10 minutes (im predicting a 4 or 5 out of 10 for this section). overall i think i should have used more textual evidence for sec a and b but meh, it is how it is.

i also have bio and further exam on friday. good luck my friend :)

Macrophagee

« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2019, 07:36:26 pm »
+2
the exam wasn't too bad - i mean i know i didn't smash it, but i definitely believe i wrote enough to either get a C grade or higher.
i was extremely satisfied with section a, as the essay prompt was much like the practice essays i've done/seen online, so i felt like i was in control. section b was alright, don't think i did terrible, but again, don't think i did well. section c was nuts lol, i kinda ran out of time for it so i had to wrap things up in the last 10 minutes (im predicting a 4 or 5 out of 10 for this section). overall i think i should have used more textual evidence for sec a and b but meh, it is how it is.

I agree it was in the middle for me not terrible but not amazing.....hope this doesn't mean I'm destined for a 25 tho

Good luck for bio and further,,,,gosh this reminds me of last year wowee

pugs

• Trendsetter
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2019, 10:27:59 pm »
+1
I agree it was in the middle for me not terrible but not amazing.....hope this doesn't mean I'm destined for a 25 tho

Good luck for bio and further,,,,gosh this reminds me of last year wowee

ah im in the same boat as you guys – not too bad, but not great either :L
good luck to you too!!! let's hope we all finish happy :D

2019 vce journal here

blueycan

• MOTM: AUG 19
  • Forum Obsessive
  • she/her
  • Respect: +244
« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2019, 05:24:16 pm »
+1
how did everything go, pugs? congratulations on finishing the year ;D

pugs

• Trendsetter
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2019, 02:16:09 pm »
+2
how did everything go, pugs? congratulations on finishing the year ;D
ah thank you! :) things went okay i think! i'm pretty happy with my study scores except for biology, which i had expected higher in :/

i'm also pretty bummed that i was only .5 away from potentially receiving a scholarship :((

Did you compelte VCE this year? :P if so, how did you go?

2019 vce journal here

blueycan

• MOTM: AUG 19
  • Forum Obsessive
  • she/her
  • Respect: +244
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2019, 07:28:58 pm »
+3
ah thank you! :) things went okay i think! i'm pretty happy with my study scores except for biology, which i had expected higher in :/

i'm also pretty bummed that i was only .5 away from potentially receiving a scholarship :((

Did you compelte VCE this year? :P if so, how did you go?

it's good to see that you're happy with your scores! ohh, that 0.5  :( don't worry about it, i'm sure there's many more opportunities coming your way. and haha, no, i'm just starting vce next year  :o
enjoy your well earned break!!