Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 08:16:25 pm

Author Topic: Can I recover from a bad SAC score? Worked Hard, probably getting bad result.  (Read 1526 times)

Hezebola

• Fresh Poster
Just had a Physics SAC today that I spent 3 weeks studying for. Time before the SAC I got held up by another class, and didn't get to fully answer multiple questions because I lost so much time. I'm expecting 50%-75%. I've done strongly in my other SACs (performed very strong in the Special relativity and Kinematics SAC). Can I still bring my results back from this to achieve a 42 in physics?

Stormbreaker-X

• Forum Leader
Just had a Physics SAC today that I spent 3 weeks studying for. Time before the SAC I got held up by another class, and didn't get to fully answer multiple questions because I lost so much time. I'm expecting 50%-75%. I've done strongly in my other SACs (performed very strong in the Special relativity and Kinematics SAC). Can I still bring my results back from this to achieve a 42 in physics?
Short answer yes, but I am sure you know that SAC marks are subject to moderation. At the end of the day in physics the exam is worth much more than your SAC so keep your eyes on that A+