Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 19, 2024, 05:42:43 pm

Author Topic: EdUnlimited Bugs  (Read 4936 times)  Share 

s110820

• MOTM: April 20
  • QCE Moderator
  • Forum Obsessive
  • you'll be everything to the right someone
  • Respect: +151
EdUnlimited Bugs
« on: May 07, 2020, 10:52:14 am »
+3
Hi, AN community!

I have been using EdUnlimited for a while now but there are a few "bugs" in the system that I think would be great to fix in terms of improving the functionality and usability of the software. I have listed these bugs below:

• The first being how when I click on a page, using the contents option, it takes me back to the first page rather than the page that I clicked on. I just find this extremely annoying as I often have to close my EdUnlimited tab up to four times for it to work properly.
  • The second being how when I use the arrows at the bottom to move to the next page or the previous page, the page itself appears but the content of it is replaced with a pixelated image of an image. I have attached an image to this forum post as an example.

At the moment, that's about all of the bugs that I could find but I'm sure if you guys fixed these bugs, all of the EdUnlimited users would be extremely thankful.

Thank you so much and kind regards,

Darcy Dillon.[/list]
QUT 2021 - Bachelor of Education (Primary).

Slydev

• Administrator
  • Trailblazer
  • Respect: +52
Re: EdUnlimited Bugs
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2020, 10:58:04 am »
+1
Hey Darcy

This is certainly not how it is intended to work so I would like to iron out those bugs. Can you just give me some info that might help me debug and work out whats causing the issues.
What device are you using?
What browser are you using?

Thank you :)
Joey - Atar Developer Slydev

s110820

• MOTM: April 20
  • QCE Moderator
  • Forum Obsessive
  • you'll be everything to the right someone
  • Respect: +151
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2020, 11:44:13 am »
Hi Slydev,

I'm using a Macbook Air on a Firefox browser :)

Thanks and kind regards,

Darcy Dillon.
QUT 2021 - Bachelor of Education (Primary).

Slydev

• Administrator
  • Trailblazer
  • Respect: +52
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2020, 08:40:12 am »
+1
Thanks for the info!
I will have to take a look, I do wish these platforms and OS's would use a similar standard but we have found weird issues between them.

Have had some strange things that only happen on chrome for MacOS (and not chrome on desktop). Such is the woes of being a developer, it is still better than the old IE6 days *shudders*
Joey - Atar Developer Slydev