Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 05:18:38 am

Author Topic: Three of my VCE exams are on the one day, anyway to stop fatigue?  (Read 2322 times)  Share 

totheforest

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Three of my VCE exams are on the one day, anyway to stop fatigue?
« on: September 12, 2018, 04:17:31 pm »
+3
I'm a little scared of this impacting my ATAR drastically, also considering I have another one the next morning. Any ways to prep for this nightmare?

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
  • Respect: +3677
Re: Three of my VCE exams are on the one day, anyway to stop fatigue?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2018, 06:19:16 pm »
+4
I would recommend that you spend the day beforehand trying to get into a good state of wellbeing (drink lots of water, healthy food, go to sleep early etc.) with only up to the first half of the day spent on studying. Try to make sure you can have a good breakfast and have your lunch prepared beforehand, to help with energy on the day.

I haven't dealt with that situation myself, but I hope that this helps :)

totheforest

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2018, 04:41:30 pm »
+1
Thanks, hopefully should all be okay haha

sdfg

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +42
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2018, 04:55:47 pm »
+3
Hey totheforest, have you been made aware of this yet (taken from VCAA's exam brochure thing)? Special arrangements should be made for you if you have 3 exams on one day.

You may have a timetable clash (two examinations scheduled at the same time) or three examinations scheduled on one day.
Your school should already be aware of any timetable clashes or if students are required to sit three examinations on one day.
All examinations must take place on the date published in the VCE examination timetable. If you have an examination at an alternative time, you will be supervised between examinations. The VCAA will contact schools to advise them of the scheduling arrangements for individual students.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 04:57:49 pm by sdfg »
Psychology [45] | HHD [47]

Ish11

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +2
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2018, 05:42:27 pm »
+1
Hey totheforest, i know this sounds a bit cliche but i found that a 15 min power nap actually helps a lot on a busy day if you have the time to do that  :) :)

Sine

• Werewolf
  • National Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +2103
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2018, 12:37:13 pm »
I'm a little scared of this impacting my ATAR drastically, also considering I have another one the next morning. Any ways to prep for this nightmare?
practice obtaining stamina until your exam - this might you trying to do a couple of exams in a row with a short break in between at home.
However, doing this closer to your exam might not be so good since it may tire you out for your actual exam.