Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 17, 2024, 02:18:26 am

Author Topic: Downloading/Sharing EdUnlimited Resources And Collaboration?  (Read 6344 times)  Share 

s110820

• MOTM: April 20
  • QCE Moderator
  • Forum Obsessive
  • you'll be everything to the right someone
  • Respect: +151
Downloading/Sharing EdUnlimited Resources And Collaboration?
« on: April 23, 2020, 12:48:30 pm »

Hi :)

I am an aspiring tutor as I love helping people on the ATAR Notes Forum and externally, and I do have the full subscription but I was just wondering if you could make the option of sharing or downloading the content on EdUnlimited available? It's extremely hard to "screen share" the EdUnlimited text guides and study guides on Zoom as the quality of the video sessions is often quite bad. I would really love to be able to download and/or share my annotations of the text guides/study guides to my peers as a way of explaining and consolidating the key criteria to "acing" their assignments and future exams, as well as discussing key ideas/themes of texts that I am not familiar with. Especially since a majority of my peers are from other states and have different criteria and expectations for each type of task.

This is similar to the idea above, but I was also just wondering if you could also implement like a collaboration between a group of people? It would definitely be easier for me to "walk-through" your texts guides and study guides to my peers rather than through long, and often an "unconnected conversation" of emails. But I'm sure that these ideas would be extremely beneficial to everyone who has an EdUnlimited subscription.

Thank you so much and kind regards,

Darcy Dillon.

QUT 2021 - Bachelor of Education (Primary).

ATAR Notes Official

• Administrator
  • Trendsetter
  • Respect: +207
Re: Downloading/Sharing EdUnlimited Resources And Collaboration?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2020, 01:08:02 pm »
+1
Hi :)

I am an aspiring tutor as I love helping people on the ATAR Notes Forum and externally, and I do have the full subscription but I was just wondering if you could make the option of sharing or downloading the content on EdUnlimited available? It's extremely hard to "screen share" the EdUnlimited text guides and study guides on Zoom as the quality of the video sessions is often quite bad. I would really love to be able to download and/or share my annotations of the text guides/study guides to my peers as a way of explaining and consolidating the key criteria to "acing" their assignments and future exams, as well as discussing key ideas/themes of texts that I am not familiar with. Especially since a majority of my peers are from other states and have different criteria and expectations for each type of task.

This is similar to the idea above, but I was also just wondering if you could also implement like a collaboration between a group of people? It would definitely be easier for me to "walk-through" your texts guides and study guides to my peers rather than through long, and often an "unconnected conversation" of emails. But I'm sure that these ideas would be extremely beneficial to everyone who has an EdUnlimited subscription.

Thank you so much and kind regards,

Darcy Dillon.

Hi Darcy,

Thank you for your feedback and suggestions on EdUnlimited.

As you know, personal EdUnlimited accounts are intended for personal use only. Sharing the content, therefore, is not an option at the time.

We'll look into the idea of collaboration between EdUnlimited users. :)

All the best,
ATAR Notes
PMs on this account are not monitored. Please contact us here.