Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 19, 2024, 12:53:55 pm

Author Topic: I messed up 2 sacs 3/4  (Read 1781 times)

s.hamudi

• Fresh Poster
I messed up 2 sacs 3/4
« on: March 21, 2022, 03:36:23 am »
I have changed schools which was really hard for me, in result I've ended messing up 2 physics (messing up means getting an N), which bummed me out mainly due to the fact that I really like physics and also, I think I might have screwed up my chances of getting a good study score (around 35+)
I need help guys, I am not sure that from now on "If I get 90% and above on all my sacs (which I think is achievable for me), and doing really well on my exam will make that possible.

Marin Kitagawa

• Adventurer
Re: I messed up 2 sacs 3/4
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2022, 02:12:14 pm »
Don't worry about your disappointing study score. Look over at the content that you didn't fully understand and make sure you fully understand the concepts for the exams. If you don't understand and need help don't be afraid to ask a friend, teacher or get a tutor for that specific subject. Take this is a learning opportunity and change the way you approached studying. Did you not put in enough effort? Did you not pay attention in class?
Even though your SAC score weren't the best, you can still catch up and smash the exams to get the study score you want !!