Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 24, 2024, 07:56:14 am

Author Topic: How do I see my posts?  (Read 801 times)

Fluffysama_

• MOTM: June 20
  • Forum Regular
  • happy n free child~
  • Respect: +39
How do I see my posts?
« on: February 02, 2020, 07:26:48 pm »
Hello!
I was wondering how to look at the posts I've made, even if there's no reply, I can't remember where I posted and I want to edit the post :(
Also do I have to scroll to find my posts? I tried looking in the search bar but it doesn't come up haha
Thankyou !
Class of 2020: Advanced English, Japanese Beginners, Economics, Music 1, Visual Arts

ArtyDreams

• MOTM: Jan 20
  • Victorian Moderator
  • Forum Leader
  • Fly against the wind. Not with it.
  • Respect: +599
Re: How do I see my posts?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2020, 07:30:43 pm »
+8
Hi! If you click on Your Profile, (top right corner) and look under your profile picture, theres a link that says 'Show Posts.' All posts you've made should be under that link  :D

Let me know if you have trouble finding it, or have any other questions  :)

Coolmate

• NSW MVP - 2020
  • HSC Moderator
  • Forum Leader
  • 🚀🚀Secret to getting ahead: Get Started!
  • Respect: +456
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2020, 07:32:37 pm »
+6
Hello!
I was wondering how to look at the posts I've made, even if there's no reply, I can't remember where I posted and I want to edit the post :(
Also do I have to scroll to find my posts? I tried looking in the search bar but it doesn't come up haha
Thankyou !

Hey Fluffysama_! ;D

To look at posts you have made previously, you can click on the top right text that says "My Profile", and when you are viewing your profile, click on "view posts". From there you can view all of your previous posts :)

I'm not sure about the search bar question, but maybe you could "ctrl + F" and try to find a specific key word from the post you made?

I hope this helps!
Coolmate 8)
« Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 07:34:16 pm by Coolmate »
🤯HSC 2020:🤯
🔥Advanced Maths🔥 - 📚Advanced English📚 - ☄️Physics☄️ - ✌Biology✌ - 🙏SOR 1🙏 - 👨‍💻IPT👨‍💻

🎓University 2021 - 2025:
Bachelor of Science (Biology) / Bachelor of Information Technology (Cyber Security)

👊Need Motivation Click Here!💪         🌴Bio Marking and Feedback!

🧬Biology Guide:
🧪Module 5

Fluffysama_

• MOTM: June 20
  • Forum Regular
  • happy n free child~
  • Respect: +39
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2020, 10:50:23 pm »
+4
Hey Fluffysama_! ;D

To look at posts you have made previously, you can click on the top right text that says "My Profile", and when you are viewing your profile, click on "view posts". From there you can view all of your previous posts :)

I'm not sure about the search bar question, but maybe you could "ctrl + F" and try to find a specific key word from the post you made?

I hope this helps!
Coolmate 8)

Hi! If you click on Your Profile, (top right corner) and look under your profile picture, theres a link that says 'Show Posts.' All posts you've made should be under that link  :D

Let me know if you have trouble finding it, or have any other questions  :)
!

Hi! Thankyou guys so much! it worked :) yayyy
Class of 2020: Advanced English, Japanese Beginners, Economics, Music 1, Visual Arts