Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 08:06:21 pm

Author Topic: How NOT got into a selective entrance school  (Read 1116 times)  Share 

SynX

• Trendsetter
  • excelsior to reach for the stars
  • Respect: 0
How NOT got into a selective entrance school
« on: September 03, 2019, 07:13:47 pm »
Hi guys I have been rejected by both schools ( a normal one, and a science one). After some investigation, I think I’m quite qualified for sharing this. I have find interesting factors that most of you don’t thought about. Everyone, welcome to share information why you DON’T got an offer. So I’m probably be able to be more prepared next year because I still have chance, or even exploit this, and sand email to the school about their unreasonable rejection.
I have been typing half a hour here for all the information I have got, but unfortunately the system stucks while uploading and reloading deleted everything. So...possibly sharing that later.
Upward and outward, no matter the cost.

SynX

• Trendsetter
Re: How NOT got into a selective entrance school
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2019, 08:34:28 pm »
Or perhaps your interview etiquette weren't up to standards with JMSS?

What you said isn't true at all, why would a school really care where you live? I mean JMSS brings in kids that are able to show that they have a passion in maths/science.
That’s a guess, but the analysis was based on facts. I have pm lots of people from different schools and find them on google map. This doesn’t make sense, but the statistics are not lying.

SynX

• Trendsetter
Re: How NOT got into a selective entrance school
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2019, 08:47:21 pm »
Ok, so I started this topic for why people failing of getting in, not arguing and deforming those schools I expected for a lot...
Now, for both SCHS and JMSS my failure was caused by no achievements available, and a bad school report.
What let me down is that the enrollment was about who was currently the best, not who potentially being the best... I failed my passion in science...