Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 09:54:13 pm

Author Topic: year 11 jmss entry 2023  (Read 1573 times)  Share 

Alomoac

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +1
year 11 jmss entry 2023
« on: September 12, 2021, 03:08:13 pm »
+1
Hey guyss, I failed JMSS Year 10 entry and was wondering how I could prepare for Year 11 entry. I would love to hear tips and other's experience of Year 11 entry.

Thanks, j :DD
"It's not about being nice, it's about doing the right thing."

somebody8442

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +2
Re: year 11 jmss entry 2023
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2021, 06:11:19 pm »
+2
Hey guyss, I failed JMSS Year 10 entry and was wondering how I could prepare for Year 11 entry. I would love to hear tips and other's experience of Year 11 entry.

Thanks, j :DD

Hey there

I remember how last year you failed year 9 entry for SCHS last year and I know that this year you failed the JMSS entry but lemme say one thing: Your determination to keep trying is great, however you must be lacking something. Whether it be the materials and study content, or enough motivation to study, you will have a weakness drawing you back and that is the difference between you and some other selective school sweat. Once you understand what you lack, just work on it as much as you can and you can achieve many great things. Also don't forget that a selective school isn't everything and in most situations, they're just regular schools with the only difference being the fact that the students are inclined to study harder. When it comes to JMSS, I'm not the best person to talk to but I hope that you pass the test next year!

Alomoac

• Trendsetter
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2021, 06:17:35 pm »
+2
Hey there

I remember how last year you failed year 9 entry for SCHS last year and I know that this year you failed the JMSS entry but lemme say one thing: Your determination to keep trying is great, however you must be lacking something. Whether it be the materials and study content, or enough motivation to study, you will have a weakness drawing you back and that is the difference between you and some other selective school sweat. Once you understand what you lack, just work on it as much as you can and you can achieve many great things. Also don't forget that a selective school isn't everything and in most situations, they're just regular schools with the only difference being the fact that the students are inclined to study harder. When it comes to JMSS, I'm not the best person to talk to but I hope that you pass the test next year!

I think it's motivation to study and managing my time during the tests. Last year, for SCHS I had gotten fairly decent marks but still sadly missed out, but I think studying more effectively would've helped my case. This year I decided to not study much for JMSS or SCHS, as I wanted to focus on school, and it shows in my result. I don't think I have to study much, but spending time efficiently using my free time to revise, or practice my pace with practice tests, would really help me next year. I really appreciate you letting me know and giving me this piece of advice. I believe this advice goes beyond tests and the Selective School Entrance program.  I'm really, really sorryyyy but I don't really remember who you are, but I hope you're doing well :DD

waluigiwarioman

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2021, 06:56:07 pm »
Consider trying out for ebss as well.

Alomoac

• Trendsetter
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2021, 07:00:31 pm »
Consider trying out for ebss as well.

i will hahaa, do you have tips for ebss and how to study for it?