Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 07:49:06 pm

Author Topic: Bianca3016's VCE Journal  (Read 31456 times)

bianca3016

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +62
Re: Bianca3016's VCE Journal
« Reply #105 on: August 29, 2021, 09:40:26 pm »
+4
Hi! It's me!
It's been 3? years since I've last touched this forum and I honestly completely forgot about it. In all honesty, I got my ATAR and forgot all about VCE. Summer '18 was amazing.
Woke up one morning, went to the gym, and suddenly decided I wanted to move interstate. 3 weeks later and I was omw to a new life.

Thought I'd share that all those times old people have carried on about VCE/ATAR not being all that important... They were actually right  :o

ReFlEcTiNg oN My JoUrNaL
I think it became apparent, as the entries went on, that I had changed a lot and become upset and burnt out as the two years travelled on. Unfortunately, there isn't much revival at the end of yr12 and my little high school flame of hope just disappeared.
But, if you're burnt out in yr12, just keep carrying on. Take a day each week to relax, have fun, go for a run, and then get back into it the next day. Look after yourself, don't give up (please!) but also remember that life after ATAR day is worth this. You can do it <3

Anyway, the fun stuff!
Bit of a change in pace from my depressed last entries but...
I'm now a third year in an econ advanced & finance degree, going on to do honours (I also dabbled in 1st yr law & comp sci don't @ me). My GPA sparks joy and I have lots of interviews with lots of hard-to-get places. I'm so happy & content & busy and it's such a change of pace since vce.

If I can do it you can do it <3

High school achievements are great, but they do not reflect how your life is going to go, at all. Just get into a course & find what you love.

Good luck future classes & future journal-ers (p.s. this journal was my rock, highly recommend)!

Bianca3016 (for the last time x)
p.s. Thanks Joseph41 for ur support and award nomination like 4 years ago, absolutely honoured  ;D
2017; Biology
2018; Accounting, Chemistry, Economics, English Language, Further Mathematics