Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 10:26:57 pm

Author Topic: Future Leaders Scheme  (Read 6057 times)

Onekeeper

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Future Leaders Scheme
« on: June 04, 2018, 06:09:10 pm »
Hi,

I'm looking at doing the Bachelor of Veterinary Science/Doctor of Veterinary Medicine next year and was looking to apply using the Future Leaders Scheme. I wondered if anyone knew of the previous cutoffs for the future leader's program for the BVS/DVM or what it has been for other courses that have around a 97 ATAR.

Thanks  :)
HSC 2018: Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Advanced English, English Extension 1, Music 2, Music Extension

statues

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: +3
Re: Future Leaders Scheme
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2018, 09:46:34 pm »
Hi!
So I got into combined law through the future leaders scheme with an atar around the low 99s. I've heard of other people who got in with 98s (although I couldn't say whereabouts there). I'd probably guesstimate that anywhere above a 95 would be an atar that gets you in (although I have no experience with your degree specifically)

darcyynic

• MOTM: NOV 18
  • Forum Regular
  • Respect: +81
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2018, 08:23:04 pm »
When do the emails for Future Leaders Scheme come out? Like aren't they meant to send us the lowered ATAR course list? :)
HSC Class of 2018: English Advanced, English Extension 1, English Extension 2, Modern History, Ancient History, History Extension, and German Continuers.

2019: Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Advanced Studies (Politics and International Relations) (Dalyell Scholars) at USYD.

emilyygeorgexx

• HSC LECTURER
  • ____________
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +113
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2018, 08:37:24 pm »
+2
When do the emails for Future Leaders Scheme come out? Like aren't they meant to send us the lowered ATAR course list? :)

My school careers advisor called the uni today and the lady on the phone said it should either have been today or will be tomorrow!
HSC 2018 - (ATAR: 99.10)
English Advanced (90) | General Mathematics 2 (95) | Business Studies (98 - 6th in NSW) | Legal Studies (94) | Economics (93) | Studies of Religion 1 (48)

2019: B Commerce/B Laws @ UNSW

darcyynic

• Forum Regular
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2018, 08:48:29 pm »
+1
My school careers advisor called the uni today and the lady on the phone said it should either have been today or will be tomorrow!

Okay thank you!! I was getting a little worried for a minute.
HSC Class of 2018: English Advanced, English Extension 1, English Extension 2, Modern History, Ancient History, History Extension, and German Continuers.

2019: Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Advanced Studies (Politics and International Relations) (Dalyell Scholars) at USYD.

Reign

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2018, 09:39:32 am »
Hi,
Can someone please update when you receive the lowered course list.

darcyynic

• Forum Regular
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2018, 02:04:44 pm »
Hi,
Can someone please update when you receive the lowered course list.

Just received the email. :)