Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 18, 2024, 09:18:15 pm

Author Topic: Free VCE Psychology Units 3&4 Practice Exam & Solutions - ATAR Notes  (Read 13803 times)  Share 

ATAR Notes Official

• Administrator
  • Trendsetter
  • Respect: +207

Attached to this post is a totally original, totally new, and totally up-to-date FREE practice exam for VCE Psychology Units 3&4.

You will need to be logged in to your ATAR Notes account to see and download the attachment (at the bottom of this post). If you do not currently have an ATAR Notes account, you can create one for free by following this link.

ABOUT THE FREE PRACTICE EXAM:

⭐ We had such a high demand for practice exams at our free lectures recently, and we didn't want anybody to miss out. These exams are brand new as of today.
Solutions have also been included in a separate attachment.
⭐ The exam was carefully created by TuteSmart tutors as a gift from us, to you.
⭐ The exam is relevant for the VCE Psychology Units 3&4 study design for 2017-2021.

MORE PSYCHOLOGY HELP:

⭐ Ask any Psychology questions you have in our online Psychology community.
⭐ Check out our Psychology study + revision videos.
⭐ Best prepare for SACs and the exam with Complete Course Notes and Topic Tests.
⭐ Study from anywhere - get unlimited access to the best VCE study guides online with EdUnlimited.
⭐ Considering VCE Psychology tutoring? Check out Psychology at TuteSmart: smarter VCE tutoring.

We really hope you enjoy this free Psychology practice exam and solutions. Remember: if you have any questions, feel free to let us know - you are always welcome in the ATAR Notes community, and we would love to help! 💙

Download exam and solutions 👇👇👇
(Can't see the attachments? You will need to login or register.)
« Last Edit: October 16, 2019, 12:22:05 pm by Joseph41 »
PMs on this account are not monitored. Please contact us here.

whys

• VIC MVP - 2020
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +916
Re: Free VCE Psychology Units 3&4 Practice Exam & Solutions - ATAR Notes
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2019, 12:48:57 pm »
Regarding the ER;
The behaviour in all three forms of learning (classical, operant, observational) are different (classical - involuntary, operant and observational - voluntary) however the clapping behaviour is supposed to be described using all 3. Clapping is a voluntary behaviour (correct me if I'm wrong) done as a form of appreciation, therefore, how can it be described correctly using classical conditioning?

psych [50] bio [50]
2021-2025: BMedSci/MD @ Monash

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
  • Respect: +3677
Re: Free VCE Psychology Units 3&4 Practice Exam & Solutions - ATAR Notes
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2019, 01:05:55 pm »
+2
Regarding the ER;
The behaviour in all three forms of learning (classical, operant, observational) are different (classical - involuntary, operant and observational - voluntary) however the clapping behaviour is supposed to be described using all 3. Clapping is a voluntary behaviour (correct me if I'm wrong) done as a form of appreciation, therefore, how can it be described correctly using classical conditioning?

My intepretation of the question is that sometimes Hugo claps voluntarily but in response to the banana this is an involuntary exclamation of joy (perhaps owing to young age and not having developed much in terms of emotional regulation? )

Definitely agree that you are unlikely to come across many examples where all the types of learning apply to a behaviour.

Disclaimer: I wasn't involved in developing the questions so I can't confirm what the authors intent actually was