Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 10:48:19 am

Author Topic: How to Get Perfect Fit When Shopping Online?  (Read 7567 times)  Share 

zlong6370

• Non-Student
  • Fresh Poster
  • Respect: +1
How to Get Perfect Fit When Shopping Online?
« on: July 24, 2014, 05:28:04 pm »
+5
 Even though shopping online is hotter and hotter, but there're also many flaws shopping this ways. Unfortunately it also comes with the worry that because you're buying clothing item sight-unseen, it just won't fit and you've wasted your money. Here's how to make sure that never, ever happens.

First, get your measures right. If you can, head to a clothing store and have your measurements properly taken by someone professional and who does it all the time and knows what they're doing.

Secondly, do your homework. Grab a notebook or use your favorite note-taking app to jot down the name of the retailer you shopped with, what you bought (especially if it's from a specific designer or has a specific cut or style), its size, and how well it fits.

Keeping notes like this for clothes may sound silly, but it's really important. Take myself for example, the first time I shopping, I kept record and it turned out that clothes there really work for me and next time, I found it very easily and kept it as one of my regular websites. 

« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 05:52:54 pm by pi »