Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 08:56:18 pm

Author Topic: DR G - methods tutoring  (Read 7057 times)  Share 

g2gsofast

• Victorian
  • Trailblazer
  • School Grad Year: 2018
DR G - methods tutoring
« on: April 22, 2017, 10:16:56 pm »
So I have been seeing all over this website about a methods tutor called Mr G who used to be a teacher at mhs. I am in desperate need of a methods tutor so can someone give me his number or any sort of contact details. Also, does anyone have any recommendations for methods tutors in the south - eastern suburbs? I am ideally looking for someone (can be group/ centre or individual classes) who knows their shit, provides really good notes, prac sac/exams and who is affordable. I have tried a couple of tutors who have come fresh out of high school and are in first-year uni, but I have found them to only really help with specific questions instead of teaching content and then testing my knowledge. So please, please, please help. I am desperate.

ImmaculateJeff

• Trailblazer
Re: DR G - methods tutoring
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2017, 11:13:46 pm »
Same Here!!! pm me any tutors please anyone :)

wyzard

• Forum Obsessive
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2017, 12:07:00 am »
So I have been seeing all over this website about a methods tutor called Mr G who used to be a teacher at mhs. I am in desperate need of a methods tutor so can someone give me his number or any sort of contact details. Also, does anyone have any recommendations for methods tutors in the south - eastern suburbs? I am ideally looking for someone (can be group/ centre or individual classes) who knows their shit, provides really good notes, prac sac/exams and who is affordable. I have tried a couple of tutors who have come fresh out of high school and are in first-year uni, but I have found them to only really help with specific questions instead of teaching content and then testing my knowledge. So please, please, please help. I am desperate.

Hey g2gsofast! If you're willing to come into the city where I'm offering group lesson for methods every Saturday. I've been tutoring for 3 years and I cover a lot of concepts and provide plenty of exercise problems. You can check out my group lesson ad for more details: http://atarnotes.com/forum/index.php?topic=169303.0

PM me if you're interested! :D
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 12:09:25 am by wyzard »
Graduated from high school in 2012 with atar of 99.55.

Currently doing MSc in Physics at UoM researching on Quantum Computers.

Offering group lessons for Unit 3/4 VCE Methods and Physics for 2017!

Selling awesome and in-depth study notes for Unit 3 Physics, PM me if interested! :D

Writer/Tutor at (Nerd of Passion)!
Connect with me on Facebook!

g2gsofast

• Victorian
  • Trailblazer
  • School Grad Year: 2018
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2017, 11:23:56 pm »
Hey g2gsofast! If you're willing to come into the city where I'm offering group lesson for methods every Saturday. I've been tutoring for 3 years and I cover a lot of concepts and provide plenty of exercise problems. You can check out my group lesson ad for more details: http://atarnotes.com/forum/index.php?topic=169303.0

PM me if you're interested! :D

Hey, I'm actually in year 11 and you seem to be teaching 3/4 methods!
Thanks anyways!!

Aaron

• Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2017, 11:44:48 pm »
Thread closed - duplicate created https://atarnotes.com/forum/index.php?topic=171051.msg945805;topicseen#msg945805

Thread OP can PM me if there are any questions about this decision.
Experience in teaching at both secondary and tertiary levels.

website // new forum profile