Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 07:12:21 am

Author Topic: First thread :o  (Read 5618 times)  Share 

Mellyboo

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +6
First thread :o
« on: December 19, 2014, 04:53:46 am »
Alright, so this is discouraging, more so than I thought. If anyone out there knows someone who does this godforsaken subject/know someone who DID this subject and got a score over 40, please let me know so I can get in touch with them regarding notes/study/general etc :) thaanks. Last time I saw, 43 students did this subject in 2013 in the whole of Victoria.
2016 ATAR: 98.40
Successful ASPIRE applicant
Chem [44] Bio [41] HHD [41] Further [43] EAL [46] MUEP Chem [4.5] Lab skills [42]
2017-2021: Bachelor of Health Sciences in Dentistry/Master of Dentistry @ La Trobe Bendigo

s.bance

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Re: First thread :o
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2018, 01:05:27 pm »
Hey I'm doing Lab skills next year I was wondering if you had any resources or tips I could use

Poet

• MOTM: JUN 18
  • Part of the furniture
  • Love. ~she/they
  • Respect: +2790
Re: First thread :o
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2018, 03:09:08 pm »
+4
Hey I'm doing Lab skills next year I was wondering if you had any resources or tips I could use
Hey s.bance, welcome to the forums!
It's great you're asking for help - however, the last post here was in 2014; you can see this underneath their post's thread title. You would probably do better to make a new thread in the VCE Lab Skills board to specify your question, so that anyone who might be doing Lab this year or previously has a much higher chance of seeing and answering your question. :)
Thoughts are only thoughts.
They are not you. You do belong to yourself,
even when your thoughts don't.

Dealing with Year 12 - Put Your Mental Health at the Forefront
A Little Guide to Healthy Eating