Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 19, 2024, 11:22:01 am

Author Topic: tutesmart ##@  (Read 1183 times)  Share 

Ionic Doc

• Forum Leader
  • Respect: +212
tutesmart ##@
« on: March 17, 2019, 01:32:00 pm »
Is tutesmart online meant to be live.....
cause whenever I go on its not live
2019/2020 - Psychology | Biology | Chemistry | Methods | Further | English
2021 - Science @ Melbourne University

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • The lurker from the north.
  • Respect: +3108
Re: tutesmart ##@
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2019, 02:43:04 pm »
+4
Hello! The lessons aren't meant to be live, no, but the recordings should be posted to your class page soon after the lesson is done so you shouldn't need to wait too long :) then if you have questions you can pop them in the Q+A section for that lesson! :)

Ionic Doc

• Forum Leader
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2019, 02:56:14 pm »
Hello! The lessons aren't meant to be live, no, but the recordings should be posted to your class page soon after the lesson is done so you shouldn't need to wait too long :) then if you have questions you can pop them in the Q+A section for that lesson! :)

ahh ok
when u search up tutesmart online the guy in the ad says that "every tutesmart online student gets access to a 90 minute live-streamed class every week"    15 seconds to 22 seconds
just letting u cause that's what I thought
thnx

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • The lurker from the north.
  • Respect: +3108
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2019, 03:33:42 pm »
+2
ahh ok
when u search up tutesmart online the guy in the ad says that "every tutesmart online student gets access to a 90 minute live-streamed class every week"    15 seconds to 22 seconds
just letting u cause that's what I thought
thnx

Definitely appreciate the confusion given the wording! I'll pass on the feedback. Realistically, uploading the video after the fact doesn't change the experience and lets us make sure it's correct/up to scratch before it gets to you (for example, I've re-recorded a lesson for one of my HSC classes when I found out the initial one had an error). Which is why we do it the way we do - But will pass on that perhaps the video you are referring to might give a slightly confusing impression :)

Ionic Doc

• Forum Leader
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2019, 03:52:10 pm »
+1
Definitely appreciate the confusion given the wording! I'll pass on the feedback. Realistically, uploading the video after the fact doesn't change the experience and lets us make sure it's correct/up to scratch before it gets to you (for example, I've re-recorded a lesson for one of my HSC classes when I found out the initial one had an error). Which is why we do it the way we do - But will pass on that perhaps the video you are referring to might give a slightly confusing impression :)
Yes thank you  ;D