Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 24, 2024, 06:49:03 am

Author Topic: French Detailed Study  (Read 5054 times)  Share 

sierraaa

• Victorian
  • Fresh Poster
French Detailed Study
« on: December 08, 2014, 09:20:54 pm »
Can someone please explain what needs to be included in the one minute introduction in the oral exam. Trying and failing to write an introduction that I am satisfied with. Any tips will help. Thank you  :)

ultimatelel

• Victorian
  • Trailblazer
  • You're a top block with a top lel
Re: French Detailed Study
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2014, 11:01:32 pm »
Hey! Hope I'm not too late but just saw this and thought for fun I'd see if I still have my intro memorised, and yep I do haha. 'scuse all the errors, i ain't had no french practice since the exam and i just let the spell-checker autocorrect everything haha

Cette année, pour notre étude approfondie, nous nous sommes penché sûrs (insert général thème here) afin de mieux comprendre la situation, nous avons analysé beaucoup de ressources, et les trois principals que j’ai choisies sont (insert textes here with authors). Personnellement, le sous-thème qui m’intéresse la plus est celui de (insert subtheme here) et c’est ce dont je voudrais vous parler maintenant

Hope this helps! Hit me up if you need any more help with your detailed study :)

amyhere

• Victorian
  • Adventurer
Re: French Detailed Study
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2014, 02:41:06 pm »
I just realised that I can remember mine too, so here it is:

Cette année, j'ai étudié les évènements de mai 68 en France et je me suis penchée sur la question « Est-ce qu'un autre mai 68 pourrait se réproduire ? »  Mon sous-thème, c'est la jeunesse de l'époque.  Pour approffondir mes connaissances, j'ai étudié plusieurs texte.  (List the three textes.)  Ce qui m'a interessé le plus, c'était d'analyser la révolte de la jeunesse au début de mai 68.

The main thing is to remember that the introduction isn't strictly marked, so it's much more important to make it 100% clear and very easily understandable and to use it as a way to guide the conversation, rather than to try to pack it with complex structures or anything like that.
2013: Biology
2014: Chemistry | French | Methods | Further | Lang | ATAR: 99.50
2016: Bachelorstudium Transkulturelle Kommunikation @ Universität Wien
2017: PhB (Science) @ ANU

Amy's guide to rocking a VCE language

I offer French and German tutoring in Central Victoria & over Skype, more information here:
VCE French & German Tutoring