Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 03:18:40 am

Author Topic: VCE English Question Thread  (Read 851297 times)  Share 

literally lauren

• Administrator
  • Part of the furniture
  • Resident English/Lit Nerd
  • Respect: +1423
Re: VCE English Question Thread
« Reply #105 on: February 21, 2015, 03:32:51 pm »
This might help :) I haven't updated it in a while, but these ideas might help spring you into other territory.

KingDrogba

• Victorian
  • Forum Regular
  • Respect: 0
  • School: Marcellin
  • School Grad Year: 2015
« Reply #106 on: February 21, 2015, 03:42:18 pm »
You're too good to me
2014: Text and Traditions 39
2015: Chemistry, Methods, Biology, English and History:Revolutions

I just want a 40 in Chemistry so i can run down my street naked, is that too much to ask?

scarletmoon

• Victorian
  • Trendsetter
« Reply #107 on: February 21, 2015, 10:32:12 pm »
For context, do examiners prefer that the outside examples you use are Australian?
2016-2019 Bachelor of Science @ UoM

literally lauren

• Administrator
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #108 on: February 22, 2015, 09:01:18 am »
+1
For context, do examiners prefer that the outside examples you use are Australian?

The examiners have many weird preferences, but I don't believe this is one of them. Looking back, I didn't bring up a single Australian example in my exam since I had better stuff at my disposal. If you have Australian evidence that works really well then by all means go for it, but pick it because it's interesting, not because it's Australian :)

If your teacher is pushing you down this direction for the SACs though, you should definitely be researching his/her "recommendations," and then maybe do a bit of your own research on the side for the exam, if you think it's necessary.

Having said that, keeping it country-specific would only be a weakness for a pure expository essay. If you were going for a slightly creative/hybrid twist, like a news article, or a piece for an essay competition, then a thematic focus like 'what are the true Australian values in times of crisis?' or 'is the idea of an 'Australian identity' dangerously exclusive?' could be quite useful. Even then, though, you could zoom out and compare our nation with others where applicable - it's really up to you :)

scarletmoon

• Victorian
  • Trendsetter
« Reply #109 on: February 22, 2015, 03:19:07 pm »
The examiners have many weird preferences, but I don't believe this is one of them. Looking back, I didn't bring up a single Australian example in my exam since I had better stuff at my disposal. If you have Australian evidence that works really well then by all means go for it, but pick it because it's interesting, not because it's Australian :)

If your teacher is pushing you down this direction for the SACs though, you should definitely be researching his/her "recommendations," and then maybe do a bit of your own research on the side for the exam, if you think it's necessary.

Having said that, keeping it country-specific would only be a weakness for a pure expository essay. If you were going for a slightly creative/hybrid twist, like a news article, or a piece for an essay competition, then a thematic focus like 'what are the true Australian values in times of crisis?' or 'is the idea of an 'Australian identity' dangerously exclusive?' could be quite useful. Even then, though, you could zoom out and compare our nation with others where applicable - it's really up to you :)

Ok thankyou :)

appleandbee

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +200
« Reply #110 on: February 22, 2015, 04:37:24 pm »
Hey there!

I have a couple of questions:

1. For the oral, my school does things differently-we do the oral in groups (individual marks) and that the entire cohort does the same topic (Freedom of Speech is regards to section 18C and D in the Racial Discrimination Act). Would my approach be any different as a result? Is there anything to look out for/be aware of?

2. For the context (Whose Reality-Death of a Salesman), my teacher prefers current examples (apparently it shows that we're well read...), but the problem is that I feel that because the context is quite abstract, it's difficult to incorporate current examples.

3. For the prompt 'It is sometimes easier to live in a world of illusion, than it is to face reality', how should I address the point  that ' It is easier to face reality, than to live in illusion'? I personally wouldn't say facing reality is easier, but is necessary in order to live a meaningful life.
VCE Class of 2015

Studying Anthropology, Philosophy and Biology at Unimelb

Eiffel

« Reply #111 on: February 22, 2015, 07:19:03 pm »
hey. Im usually a very competent student (talking about Eng Lang for this question - essentially same as Eng), and have been getting A+s during my VCE. However we had a sac for eng lang, and it had an essay component which i totally stuffed up. I havent received my mark yet but my teacher is a realyl harsh marker which makes it worse and am expecting 50-60% (havent got this low since year 7 lol). I know how ranking and all that works and if she marks harshly for everyone, but say the average of the class is sub 70-80s, if i do well in all my other assessments is 45+ feasible?

I did a 3/4 last year and didnt stuff any SACs up, but messed the exam quite a bit and ended up with 46, so i think SACs and Rank 1 helped a little? not too sure...

literally lauren

• Administrator
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #112 on: February 22, 2015, 08:13:55 pm »
+8
1. For the oral, my school does things differently-we do the oral in groups (individual marks) and that the entire cohort does the same topic (Freedom of Speech is regards to section 18C and D in the Racial Discrimination Act). Would my approach be any different as a result? Is there anything to look out for/be aware of?
I'm not entirely sure what you're saying here... are you all conveying the same contention as a group? Like, does one person speak per minute or something? Apologies, but I've never head of this format before so I can't really help; could you give me more information?

2. For the context (Whose Reality-Death of a Salesman), my teacher prefers current examples (apparently it shows that we're well read...), but the problem is that I feel that because the context is quite abstract, it's difficult to incorporate current examples.
Do you have trouble incorporating examples because they're current, or because you don't know how to incorporate examples? :) You'd use current news events or situations the same way you would any other story, so I doubt that's it. If you're having issues with general integration, it might be because you're going from abstract discussion (ie. 'Reality is a manifold concept...') to close details (eg. Tony Abbot's comments about how Indonesia owe us for giving them foreign aid were very misguided) without actually connecting the dots. The best way to do this is via theorisation. If you're using something political, look at some political theory or philosophical ideas, as this can make the transition much smoother.

eg. Reality is a manifold concept often riddled with truth, lies, and everything in between. And although we may regard our world as one with a roughly even balance when it comes to these concepts, often there are parts of society where mistrust and deception run rampant. Nowhere is this more evident than in the shady world of politics, where contests of popularity outweigh moral decisions and overrule conscientious objections. This was seen quite recently when many Australians expressed utter indignation over their Prime Minister's assertion that Indonesia should be compelled to release two Australian citizens on death row because "his country" had offered Indonesia aid almost a decade earlier. By implying that our aid was conditional, Tony Abbot essentially isolated himself from many voters who see disaster aid as an ethical obligation, not a political power move that deserves indemnity or recompense. And yet these people are not politicians, for the most part. Their reality is one not plagued by the same knife's-edge posturing and broadcastable rhetoric that people in power experience. So even if we could objectively judge Abbot's views to be ill-expressed or distasteful, we cannot hope to cast judgement upon an individual without some comprehension of the context they are in. Hence, although our realities may overlap with one another's, an awareness of why untruths or embellishments might be necessary can assist us in reconciling misunderstandings, and closing the gap between different realities.
General context-y stuff
Theorisation and transitioning
Example/evidence-based discussion
Not every essay/paragraph has to weave in and out in this order, but practice like this first so you know how to conduct a flowing discussion.
{Also that paragraph came out weirdly pro-Abbot, this is just because of the prompt and areas I chose to explore. The views in this colourful explanation do not necessary represent those of the creator :)}
3. For the prompt 'It is sometimes easier to live in a world of illusion, than it is to face reality', how should I address the point  that ' It is easier to face reality, than to live in illusion'? I personally wouldn't say facing reality is easier, but is necessary in order to live a meaningful life.
What do you mean 'how do I address the point?' You've got a contention that's totally based on the prompt. You're challenging the prompt, and going against what it is suggesting, but this is totally fine; in fact, I'd probably recommend this over just churning out a long list of evidence to back up the prompt without any development beyond 'yup, I agree.'
Even if you don't necessarily agree with what you're writing, it can be useful to argue against yourself and build up the strength of your piece in that manner. You're more likely to find the flaws or logic-gaps in your writing if you're in this hyper-critical mode anyway.

hey. Im usually a very competent student (talking about Eng Lang for this question - essentially same as Eng), and have been getting A+s during my VCE. However we had a sac for eng lang, and it had an essay component which i totally stuffed up. I havent received my mark yet but my teacher is a realyl harsh marker which makes it worse and am expecting 50-60% (havent got this low since year 7 lol). I know how ranking and all that works and if she marks harshly for everyone, but say the average of the class is sub 70-80s, if i do well in all my other assessments is 45+ feasible?
If I said no, would you give up? Would you totally stop trying for English? Would you quit VCE and life and say goodbye to your family and run away to Mexico?
I understand that basically everyone on this website has numerical goals; perhaps even numerical prerequisites, but using them for anything other that study motivation is a dangerous pit to fall in.
Is a 44 worthless in your eyes? What's the difference between a 45 and a 46? If you knew you could put in all the effort in the world and still only get a 44, would you just not bother?

Truth be told, it's February. You've been at school for, what, three or four weeks? Nothing you could have done by this point will totally negate the possibility of you scoring highly.

I'm sure other people could jump in and tell you exactly how the system works and why a few percentages on each SAC are ultimately evened out, or even nullified, but I'm not going to do that because I barely understand the system because understanding the system isn't necessary knowledge.

It's comforting knowledge. It can console you when things don't always go to plan, but if you buckle down and focus on qualitative improvement, not quantitative, I guarantee you'll be pleasantly surprised with the results.

Don't let the numbers get you down, man :)

scarletmoon

• Victorian
  • Trendsetter
« Reply #113 on: February 22, 2015, 10:11:19 pm »
What are some events that have happened in Australia that are applicable to "encountering conflict". Other than Bali nine or asylum seekers, I'm looking for something that's a little rare idk if that made sense...

literally lauren

• Administrator
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #114 on: February 22, 2015, 10:34:06 pm »
+3
Conflict is everything.

For something to happen, there must be conflict. Hence, everything is conflict, QED.

And even if this wasn't true, you can say just as much about the significance of the absence of conflict as its presence.

I think I've said this before in some other format, but basically: things happen, which must involve some form of conflict (even if it's only an early or late stage, like causes or resolutions.) This causes a change in who we are (identity) which in turn affects how we see ourselves, others, and the world around us (belonging // imaginative landscape.) And all of this happens in our subjective realities (whose reality.)

So all of the context areas of study can relate to pretty much anything. Some of the connections will be more strained than others (if you look at the context examples in the Resources thread - link is in one of the above comments as well - each example has between one and four of the context listed beside it. This doesn't mean an example would be invalid for the contexts not mentioned, just that you'd have to do a lot more work to get these to fit, and it might only be applicable for a few select prompts.)

If you're just looking to browse and don't want to read entire newspapers, the Google News app/site/thingo is a good way of targetted browsing. You can limit by publications (eg, no Herald Sun pieces) or by country (eg, only Australian publications) or by recency/ relevance (eg. only stuff from 2013 onward, and only pertaining to Australian politics, not international politics) and of course by keyword (eg. you're keen on science and want to write about genetic experiments, type 'genetics' and it'll spit back the most relevant stuff.)

Once the Examples Guide is updated, there'll be a list of similar resources up the top which should help with the research process. If nothing on that list at the moment takes your fancy, maybe start with your set text, extrapolate some ideas, and then think about how they might be relevant for our society.

You can almost turn it into an occasionally fun and challenging game of relating everything back to your context.
eg. My boyfriend is drinking a cup of tea, but he has no idea where those tea leaves came from, or how many hundreds of miles they've traveled only to be diluted in his dorky mug. Perhaps those leaves are the result of slave labour. He could be enabling conflict in the form of immense suffering without even realising it --> Sometimes it's not the deliberate acts of cruelty, but the unintentional actions and mistakes that have a profound impact in times of conflict  ;)

appleandbee

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
« Reply #115 on: February 23, 2015, 12:32:30 am »
I'm not entirely sure what you're saying here... are you all conveying the same contention as a group? Like, does one person speak per minute or something? Apologies, but I've never head of this format before so I can't really help; could you give me more information?

We've never done individual orals in our school, even for year 11. Everyone speaks for 3-4 minutes on a different aspect of the issue, discussing the different viewpoints as a group. As everyone’s doing the same issue, it will probably be difficult to separate people arguments-wise. It’s the first part of a two-part SAC, the second part being a language analysis on the same issue.

Do you have trouble incorporating examples because they're current, or because you don't know how to incorporate examples? :) You'd use current news events or situations the same way you would any other story, so I doubt that's it. If you're having issues with general integration, it might be because you're going from abstract discussion (ie. 'Reality is a manifold concept...') to close details (eg. Tony Abbot's comments about how Indonesia owe us for giving them foreign aid were very misguided) without actually connecting the dots. The best way to do this is via theorisation. If you're using something political, look at some political theory or philosophical ideas, as this can make the transition much smoother.

eg. Reality is a manifold concept often riddled with truth, lies, and everything in between. And although we may regard our world as one with a roughly even balance when it comes to these concepts, often there are parts of society where mistrust and deception run rampant. Nowhere is this more evident than in the shady world of politics, where contests of popularity outweigh moral decisions and overrule conscientious objections. This was seen quite recently when many Australians expressed utter indignation over their Prime Minister's assertion that Indonesia should be compelled to release two Australian citizens on death row because "his country" had offered Indonesia aid almost a decade earlier. By implying that our aid was conditional, Tony Abbot essentially isolated himself from many voters who see disaster aid as an ethical obligation, not a political power move that deserves indemnity or recompense. And yet these people are not politicians, for the most part. Their reality is one not plagued by the same knife's-edge posturing and broadcastable rhetoric that people in power experience. So even if we could objectively judge Abbot's views to be ill-expressed or distasteful, we cannot hope to cast judgement upon an individual without some comprehension of the context they are in. Hence, although our realities may overlap with one another's, an awareness of why untruths or embellishments might be necessary can assist us in reconciling misunderstandings, and closing the gap between different realities.
General context-y stuff
Theorisation and transitioning
Example/evidence-based discussion
Not every essay/paragraph has to weave in and out in this order, but practice like this first so you know how to conduct a flowing discussion.
{Also that paragraph came out weirdly pro-Abbot, this is just because of the prompt and areas I chose to explore. The views in this colourful explanation do not necessary represent those of the creator :)}

I find current political issues difficult to write about because they usually don’t provide me with much depth for discussion compared to philosophical theories and interesting stories. I was also unsure how to tie in current political issues with abstract discussion about reality (but you explained it pretty much).

Also how can I avoid my essay from becoming too philosophically dense? I plan of writing hybrid-feature article style. Most of my examples are philosophy based-Descartes, Schopenhauer/Buddhism, Iris Murdoch, Plato, surreal art-Salvador Dali, North Korea etc. Should I contextualise the philosophical theories with real world examples?

Another note about examples, should they strictly complement the book (Death of a Salesman), because I’m wary that my examples may be introduced in an awkward way and not blend in?

What do you mean 'how do I address the point?' You've got a contention that's totally based on the prompt. You're challenging the prompt, and going against what it is suggesting, but this is totally fine; in fact, I'd probably recommend this over just churning out a long list of evidence to back up the prompt without any development beyond 'yup, I agree.'
Even if you don't necessarily agree with what you're writing, it can be useful to argue against yourself and build up the strength of your piece in that manner. You're more likely to find the flaws or logic-gaps in your writing if you're in this hyper-critical mode anyway.

I wasn't challenging the prompt. It’s just that the word ‘sometimes’ suggests that ‘living in an illusion is easier than reality’ may not always be the case. I’m unsure of scenarios where facing reality is easier than living in an illusion because it may be better, but not necessarily easier.

Sorry for bombarding you with questions :P

Thanks so much! :D
VCE Class of 2015

cosine

• Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +273
« Reply #116 on: February 23, 2015, 04:13:01 pm »
Hey everyone

I have my first english sac on a text response on a play we read in class. What should i do right now to prepare please i feel like im lost :(
2016-2019: Bachelor of Biomedicine
2015: VCE (ATAR: 94.85)

Apink!

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • ~just keep swimming
  • Respect: +9
« Reply #117 on: February 23, 2015, 04:43:33 pm »
Hi,
for an expository essay, and if the prompt was : the powerful changes reality,
Would you structure your essay like this:

1st paragraph: generalisation

Body paragraph1 - contention: powerful does change reality + evidence
Body paragraph 2- contention: powerful can only change exterior reality of someone but cannot change one's personal, interior reality +evidence
Body paragraph 3- contention: Sometimes it is not even clear who is more powerful +evidence

Long story short, would you have a contention you are trying to make for each paragraph and put evidence in for each?
Or would you have 1 main contention that you are trying to make and use the paragraphs to put in your evidence?

E.g
Main contention: powerful can only change exterior reality of someone but cannot change one's personal, interior reality

1st body paragraph: George Orwell's 1984 (example only, no separate contention)
2nd paragraph: Shark Net
3rd paragraph: something else

Also how would you do a conclusion for expository?
2015: Mathematical Methods CAS [42]

2016: English [46], Chemistry [42], Biology [37], Psychology [48], Specialist Mathematics [32]
ATAR: 99.20

literally lauren

• Administrator
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #118 on: February 23, 2015, 08:09:52 pm »
+3
We've never done individual orals in our school, even for year 11. Everyone speaks for 3-4 minutes on a different aspect of the issue, discussing the different viewpoints as a group. As everyone’s doing the same issue, it will probably be difficult to separate people arguments-wise. It’s the first part of a two-part SAC, the second part being a language analysis on the same issue.
In that case, your approach won't be too different from normal English orals, but you will have to work closely with your group to ensure your arguments work well together as well as individually. It's worth chatting to your teacher as well, since I'm not sure whether they'd expect it to all flow like one 15 minute long speech from different people, or you hand over to one another (eg. 'And now Jacob will talk to you about the wider ramifications of this issue on a global scale...') or whether everything should be self-contained. But it sounds like you'll be able to do your own thing within a designated area (eg. just looking at the financial side of things, or the ethical/moral components of the issue) and so long as your contention is in harmony with the rest of the group, you should be fine.

I find current political issues difficult to write about because they usually don’t provide me with much depth for discussion compared to philosophical theories and interesting stories. I was also unsure how to tie in current political issues with abstract discussion about reality (but you explained it pretty much).

Also how can I avoid my essay from becoming too philosophically dense? I plan of writing hybrid-feature article style. Most of my examples are philosophy based-Descartes, Schopenhauer/Buddhism, Iris Murdoch, Plato, surreal art-Salvador Dali, North Korea etc. Should I contextualise the philosophical theories with real world examples?
Yes, exactly. You can only talk about theories for so long without it becoming dense and detached. Almost all good philosophical concepts will have links to real world examples, even if they're only hypothetical, but what you've listed here should be fine. The trick is to 'abstractify' things, so that you're not just talking about Salvador Dali's life, you're talking about how escapism can be more productive than mere avoidance, for instance. Not everything has to have a wealth of context and evidence, but it all has to be connected in a satisfying way. If you're doing a whole lot of theorisation with not a lot to back it up, that might be problematic.

Another note about examples, should they strictly complement the book (Death of a Salesman), because I’m wary that my examples may be introduced in an awkward way and not blend in?
If you're clever enough with your transitions then not all of them have to be. Remember, the priority is always the ideas here, so you need to find some common thread between DoaS and whatever else you want to discuss. It doesn't have to be very detail-oriented (eg. this character in the text was born in Ireland - Iris Murdoch was also born in Ireland!) Relate stuff back to the context and just weave your way around.
Having said that, it might pay to have some very closely related examples as your starting point so the transition isn't too severe. Most texts will either have real world comparisons to draw from, or an interesting backstory behind the author, or both, so maybe start there.

I wasn't challenging the prompt. It’s just that the word ‘sometimes’ suggests that ‘living in an illusion is easier than reality’ may not always be the case. [/quote] What you've described there is a challenge; you don't have to outright disagree with the entire prompt in order to challenge it. Challenging is more like complicating the discussion and making it more sophisticated, rather than denying some truth in the text or anything.
I’m unsure of scenarios where facing reality is easier than living in an illusion because it may be better, but not necessarily easier.
Sorry, this sentence has lost me... are you arguing that facing reality is easier, or isn't??

Hey everyone

I have my first english sac on a text response on a play we read in class. What should i do right now to prepare please i feel like im lost :(
Unfortunately there is no 'do the activity an instantly get full marks' secret for English. I know it's frustrating when you don't have a textbook or a list of questions to work off of sometimes, but that's because you need to direct your study!
Let's take this SAC for example; what's your absolute worst case scenario? What's the worst thing that could possibly come up on the SAC that would just make you weep and wail?
Maybe your answer is 'that I won't know enough quotes.' --> Go learn quotes then.
Maybe it's 'I can't say anything about this major character' --> Go read and write about that character.
Maybe it's 'I'm scared I won't know where to start' --> Practice some essay plans and introductions for unseen material.
Maybe it's all of those things, maybe you'll have a list of 29 different areas that you feel really weak and unconfident in, but a list of 29 definitive things to work on is better than just sitting there asking 'what do I do?' :)

Hi,
for an expository essay, and if the prompt was : the powerful changes reality,
Would you structure your essay like this:

1st paragraph: generalisation

Body paragraph1 - contention: powerful does change reality + evidence
Body paragraph 2- contention: powerful can only change exterior reality of someone but cannot change one's personal, interior reality +evidence
Body paragraph 3- contention: Sometimes it is not even clear who is more powerful +evidence

Long story short, would you have a contention you are trying to make for each paragraph and put evidence in for each?
Or would you have 1 main contention that you are trying to make and use the paragraphs to put in your evidence?
The second and third B.P.s are looking good, but the first one seems a bit weak. These paragraphs will be a few hundred words long each, and do you really want to devote a third of your discussion to a point as simple as 'power changes reality?' Your other points have more depth , but this one is essentially just saying 'yes' to the prompt, so you want it to be a bit more impactful.
In my experience, the first paragraph is an excellent place to clarify the definitions in the words/phrases you're using, especially for context where words like 'conflict' and 'reality' and 'power' get tossed around in essays so much that no one knows what they mean any more. Waaaaay too many essays at the end of the year will simply take a key word and run with it, never explaining what it means.
I'm NOT saying you should have an atrocious sentence like 'Webster's dictionary defines power as...' because that would be awful. But clarifying yourself can be done really effectively with synonyms. For example: 'The way we exert power and influence over other people can have a tremendous influence...' By adding that extra word 'influence,' I've clarified that I'm talking about social power and control over other people, and doing this once a paragraph or so will make things a lot clearer than branding everything as 'power' with no distinctions or complexity.

E.g
Main contention: powerful can only change exterior reality of someone but cannot change one's personal, interior reality

1st body paragraph: George Orwell's 1984 (example only, no separate contention)
2nd paragraph: Shark Net
3rd paragraph: something else
Now this is a slightly different problem. I'd say your first plan looks stronger because it's driven by ideas. This outline (and I know it's only a brief skeleton) is too limited by its evidence. From a Context perspective, it's much easier to go into a paragraph knowing what you're trying to say, than knowing what examples you'll draw from. Think about how much direction 'the powerful can only change exterior reality of someone but cannot change one's personal, interior reality' gives you as opposed to 'I'm going to write about Shark Net.'
Also, and this is a matter of personal preference, but I'd argue the stronger expository pieces will draw from more than one example per paragraph. It's not compulsory, and there are definitely examples that deserve their own independent paragraph of exploration, but your ability to compare, contrast, and draw parallels between different kinds of conflict gives you a lot more opportunities for an overall sophisticated contention.
Also how would you do a conclusion for expository?
To not lose credit: summarise your contention and main arguments, and end on a satisfying note.
To gain credit, try and make a bigger point. The main question a conclusion has to answer is 'so what?' What is the significance of the fact that power is important for changing reality? What does this mean about the nature of reality? It can take a lot of practice, but essentially you want to be zooming out as much as possible and say something impactful about your Context. It doesn't have to massively alter the way the reader thinks about reality, but it should be a concise summation of what you've explored, and the overall significance of the implications of your argument.

If that sounds vague, that's because it is. You can do anything you want in a conclusion, because a Context piece doesn't necessarily have to be an essay. It's convention to summarise at the end, but you could do this in many ways: with a creative example, a full-on imaginative POV from a character, narrative reflection, book-ending with a cool metaphor, whatever works! Maybe gauge what your teacher is a fan of and then experiment a little bit :)

appleandbee

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
« Reply #119 on: February 23, 2015, 09:53:51 pm »
Thanks so much for the detailed and straight to the point responses.  :D :D :D

I'm probably going to focus my hybrid piece (feature article in New York Times or something like that) on the American Dream (the ideas behind it), so hopefully my other examples can somehow flow from there.
VCE Class of 2015