Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 23, 2024, 11:56:25 pm

Author Topic: Werewolf  (Read 209791 times)  Share 

PhoenixxFire

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • They/them/theirs
Re: Werewolf
« Reply #780 on: September 12, 2019, 07:53:46 pm »
This is what happens when people go off hunches (or not knowing how roles work @loren) rather than the evidence
2019: B. Environment and Sustainability/B. Science @ ANU
2020: Just Vibing
2021: B. Paramedicine/B. Nursing @ ACU Canberra

caffinatedloz

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #781 on: September 12, 2019, 07:58:17 pm »
thanks rui!

blasonduo

• Forum Obsessive
  • Schrodinger waved while Heisenberg didn't?
« Reply #782 on: September 12, 2019, 08:02:12 pm »
Friendly reminder that the final votes are due in a little under 2 hours.

Reminder: A tied vote will automatically count as a NO VOTE day. Any single one of you can change the outcome of this game by simply swapping sides, but this swap WILL have consequences. Goodluck all, voting will close 10pm sharp, if you plan on changing, you must do it before 10pm. (a change of vote at 10:00:01 will NOT count)

2018: UNSW B science (physics)/B education

Kicking myself into gear

HSC Physics Topics 1 & 2 Exam!

Erutepa

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Forum Leader
  • evenin'
« Reply #783 on: September 12, 2019, 08:07:07 pm »
You still haven't even acknowledged that for me to be the werewolf it would mean poet was illusioned both n1 and n2.
And you still haven't explained why you are refusing to accept that you having been illusioned last night is the far more logical conclusion.
Yes, I acknowledge that Poet would have had to be illusioned n1 and n2, But just because its a bit harder to imagine doesn't mean its not correct. It is far from illogical honestly.
I have already said many times that its one of jeyda or slowandsteady
Both Jeyda and Slow and steady have made legitimate claims about what has gone on over the first night. however, we knew one of them had to be lying, so the question is where did this information come from. Sure owl bird could have been hypnotised by fun_jirachi and information could have been gleaned that way, but I think a much more likely scerario is that you passed on the information that I told you to the other werewolf (slow and steady) who used it to make their claim.

Can I also add that we were only ever really suspicious of laura becuase she was so reluctant to come out with a role. However, if you will remember correctly, she did come out with lookout and will all her night actions ALL OF WHICH DID ACTUALLY WORK. the other 'lookout' slow and steady had to be pressured every night for their night role and took lots of time to give them out... almost as if he was trying to figure out what to claim... almost as if he was communicating with you or something.
Qualifications
 > Have counted to 227
 > Can draw really good spiders
 > 2 Poet points
 > 6.5 insanipi points
 > 1 Bri MT point

caffinatedloz

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #784 on: September 12, 2019, 08:07:34 pm »
Here is a record for y'all to review at this point in time, arranged in chronological order:

jeydanaazli has voted for laura_
PhoenixxFire has voted for laura_
SlowandSteady has voted for laura_
laura_ has voted for PhoenixxFire
Erutepa has voted for PhoenixxFire
Loren_T has voted for PhoenixxFire

If I am the first werewolf and jeydanaazli or slowandsteady must be the second, why are they both voting for me? It makes sense that PF and slowandsteady are our werewolves as they are both voting for me to protect themselves.

PhoenixxFire

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • They/them/theirs
« Reply #785 on: September 12, 2019, 08:10:14 pm »
Can I also add that we were only ever really suspicious of laura becuase she was so reluctant to come out with a role. However, if you will remember correctly, she did come out with lookout and will all her night actions ALL OF WHICH DID ACTUALLY WORK. the other 'lookout' slow and steady had to be pressured every night for their night role and took lots of time to give them out... almost as if he was trying to figure out what to claim... almost as if he was communicating with you or something.
What do you mean they all actually worked? I was told after we discovered them that none of them could be confirmed, so perhaps you'd like to share how you've suddenly come to a different conclusion?
2019: B. Environment and Sustainability/B. Science @ ANU
2020: Just Vibing
2021: B. Paramedicine/B. Nursing @ ACU Canberra

Erutepa

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Forum Leader
  • evenin'
« Reply #786 on: September 12, 2019, 08:18:21 pm »
What do you mean they all actually worked? I was told after we discovered them that none of them could be confirmed, so perhaps you'd like to share how you've suddenly come to a different conclusion?
Yeah. she claimed these so far:
1. Looked at Poets house (we know no one visited)
2. Looked at her own house (we know no one visited)
3. Looked at Jeyda  (works with poets tracking of her as she 'didn't travel far') Note that Poet did originally claim that Laura did travel far and thus she was throught to be lying, however, Poet was accidentally misinformed by blasonduo and infact he was supposed to say that laura did not travel far.
4. Looked at poets house (saw a particular PF murder her)

by contrast, Slow and steady claimed:
n.1 watched fun jirachi and saw me enter (PF you probably told them to say that)
n.2 watched laura and saw you enter their house (you probably told them that aswell)
n.3 watched laura and saw poet enter house (once again, you probably told them)

As I mentioned slow and steady took a fair while to come up with each of their roles and everything that they 'saw' was told to PF before Slow and steady claimed it.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 08:22:52 pm by Erutepa »
Qualifications
 > Have counted to 227
 > 2 Poet points
 > 6.5 insanipi points
 > 1 Bri MT point

blueycan

• MOTM: AUG 19
  • Forum Obsessive
  • she/her
« Reply #787 on: September 12, 2019, 08:23:15 pm »
Both Jeyda and Slow and steady have made legitimate claims about what has gone on over the first night. however, we knew one of them had to be lying, so the question is where did this information come from.

I visited fun_jirachi night one and so did Erutepa, my role as best friend should be confirmed because how else would I know where the seer went.

by contrast, Slow and steady claimed:
n.1 watched fun jirachi and saw me enter (PF you probably told them to say that)

As I mentioned slow and steady took a fair while to come up with each of their roles and everything that they 'saw' was told to PF before Slow and steady claimed it.

Wait wouldn't I have seen the lookout come to fun_jirachi's house?
So that's a lie?

caffinatedloz

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #788 on: September 12, 2019, 08:25:58 pm »
Wait wouldn't I have seen the lookout come to fun_jirachi's house?
So that's a lie?
you would have, so if you are telling the truth slowandsteady is lying

blueycan

• Forum Obsessive
  • she/her
« Reply #789 on: September 12, 2019, 08:27:48 pm »
BRUHHHH IM ABOUT TO THROW HANDS
(if I'm informed properly, don't hesitate to correct me) I would've seen both the Seer and the Lookout visit fun_jirachi on night one. I only saw the Seer. So that means SlowandSteady is lying through his big, gnarly teeth.

caffinatedloz

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #790 on: September 12, 2019, 08:29:25 pm »
(if I'm informed properly, don't hesitate to correct me) I would've seen both the Seer and the Lookout visit fun_jirachi on night one. I only saw the Seer. So that means SlowandSteady is lying through his big, gnarly teeth.
If you really believe that, vote PF

Erutepa

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Forum Leader
  • evenin'
« Reply #791 on: September 12, 2019, 08:30:12 pm »
INDEED!

so we could alternatively lynch slow and steady tonight (since pretty much everyone agrees he is guilty) and return to the whole PF or laura debacle tomorrow?

What do you think?

Vote SlowandSteady
Qualifications
 > Have counted to 227
 > 2 Poet points
 > 6.5 insanipi points
 > 1 Bri MT point

blueycan

• Forum Obsessive
  • she/her
« Reply #792 on: September 12, 2019, 08:31:21 pm »
SlowandSteady could be brute. Let's just get him out of the way so we can sort things out.
VOTE SlowandSteady

caffinatedloz

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #793 on: September 12, 2019, 08:32:07 pm »
VOTE SlowandSteady

SlowandSteady

• MOTM: JULY 2019
  • Trendsetter
« Reply #794 on: September 12, 2019, 08:33:12 pm »
Quite easy to be properly informed if you're the one creating the information, no? You're assuming that your innocence has already been confirmed, similar to Poet's tactics last round. Cunning, but it won't work again (not on me, at least).
QCE Class of 2023 :D