Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 08:36:38 am

Author Topic: Getting D's and E's in english means bad study score?  (Read 561 times)  Share 

Stormbreaker-X

• Forum Leader
  • Respect: +31
Getting D's and E's in english means bad study score?
« on: June 03, 2020, 06:39:14 pm »
Hey folks so my cohort is fairly average, I was wondering if I got average grades and below average grades does I mean I could get a bad study score? I am kinda stressed about this right now, it has been on my mind for weeks.

s110820

• MOTM: April 20
  • QCE Moderator
  • Forum Obsessive
  • you'll be everything to the right someone
  • Respect: +151
Re: Getting D's and E's in english means bad study score?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2020, 07:03:24 pm »
Hi Stormbreaker-X,

I'm not a VCE student so I probably won't be able to help you with the specific "language" of Victorian Education study scores, but I can help you with English in general and improve your marks in English as well! Please feel to message me if you have any questions, queries or concerns about English or your assessment as I would be more than happy to help you as much as possible :)

You could also send some of your English essays, paragraphs or assignments to me via my email - [email protected] - if you would like some constructive feedback, suggestions, advice and a "provisional" mark if you would prefer :)

Have a great week and kind regards,

Darcy Dillon.
QUT 2021 - Bachelor of Education (Primary).

Stormbreaker-X

• Forum Leader
  • Respect: +31
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2020, 07:17:02 pm »
+1
Hi Stormbreaker-X,

I'm not a VCE student so I probably won't be able to help you with the specific "language" of Victorian Education study scores, but I can help you with English in general and improve your marks in English as well! Please feel to message me if you have any questions, queries or concerns about English or your assessment as I would be more than happy to help you as much as possible :)

You could also send some of your English essays, paragraphs or assignments to me via my email - [email protected] - if you would like some constructive feedback, suggestions, advice and a "provisional" mark if you would prefer :)

Have a great week and kind regards,

Darcy Dillon.
and have a good day

The Cat In The Hat

• MOTM: NOV 20
  • Forum Leader
  • Do all to the glory of God. - 1 Corinthians 10:31
  • Respect: +344
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2020, 10:07:23 am »
I am kinda stressed about this right now, it has been on my mind for weeks.
Don't stress - what you get is what you get - my dad always tells me when I stress 'you know, if you are stressing about it that's taking away time you could be using to improve your grade by studying.' Just do your best! It depends on a lot of factors anyway, like your exam, if I'm correct.
So just try as hard as you can and don't stress.
(I know, easy to say but not easy to do. I am the person to stress and procrastinate and stress more because it's not done. That's definitely me.)
But still.
VCE 20
HHD MM Revs (F/R) Eng T&T
ATAR 85
Uni 21-24: BNursing/BMidwifery @ Deakin
Y1T2:
HNM102
HNN122 (double)
HNN114
I hope I don't fail....
Listens to Amira Willighagen and Alma Deutscher and a little Marjolein Acke
~English - PM for P&P/creatives help~
Creative excerpts
Nur/Mid uni journal

For Narnia and for Aslan!

she/her

Basically inactive now. May change. Have a nice day.