Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 09:49:49 pm

Author Topic: Veterinary Murdoch?  (Read 1521 times)  Share 

ihatesigningup

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Veterinary Murdoch?
« on: October 31, 2021, 09:12:23 pm »
Hey everyone,
This seems like a bit of a stupid question because the course is so competitive but would it be possible for me to get into DVM at Murdoch if I haven’t taken the ‘right’ subjects? The course claims it has no pre reqs only desirable subjects apart from English. I’m only taking Bio and applications but the website says that Chem, Bio, Phsyics, Methods are all desirable WACE subjects to take (i did take a year of both Methods and Chem and dropped if that makes any difference)  . I realise it would be very unlikely to get into such a competitive course but was wondering if anyone knows if it would be possible at all?
Thank You

Snow Leopard

• MOTM: SEP 19
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +196
Re: Veterinary Murdoch?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2021, 07:21:39 pm »
Hey everyone,
This seems like a bit of a stupid question because the course is so competitive but would it be possible for me to get into DVM at Murdoch if I haven’t taken the ‘right’ subjects?
Hi,
You're best off calling the TISC number at (08) 9318 8000 from 9am- 4:30pm Mon-Friday and Murdoch uni as well 1300 687 3624
https://www.tisc.edu.au/static/misc/contact-us.tisc to get the most accurate info.

Hope that helps  :)